006

Father's will.

Author's note.

Annyeong! Sorry that I didn't manage to online and update this story! I have a big, BIG EXAM! I'm so, SORRY! m(_ _)m oh, btw, the red font mean that somebody is thinking. Well, if it's you POV, then, it's yours. Okay? Have a nice day! Ppyong!

__________________________________________________________________________

"Haneul, Luhan, we both..." Your father started to talk slowly. So slow and stuttered that it makes Mr. Xi cut him.

"You're engaged!" Mr. Xi said cheerfully. Both of you were so shocked and looked at each other faces.

"With whom? Him/Her? Fish cake?!" Both of you said in unison. They smiled. "You're matched!"

"Now, How about you guys looked around the garden and get to know each other better?" Your father insisted.

"No, no need." You said while shaking your head but a few seconds later...

"Yes, I would love to." Xi Luhan said, smile sheepishly.

 

He grip your hand tightly and went to the garden. As soon as your father was out of sight, he immediately let go of your hand. You startled. Having a nice walk with handsome young man is sure nice. But it was too short. :( Wait.. What are you thinking? Ppabo! >:(

"Wait here." He said. You obediently waited for him.

"Here." He gave you a cup of coffee and sit next to you. You move a little further from him and you started feeling a murderous glare. You quickly drank the coffee.

"Gee, thanks for the coffee. Much help." You said sarcastically.

"Hey, I want to talk to you." He clearing his throat. 

"Talk." You said and drank the coffee like a boss. :D Luhan seems annoyed of your attitude but kept talking.

"Look, I have a girlfriend...." Luhan said, looking at your from the up and down. ".... which IS much better than you, I supposed." He continued. You almost choked your coffee due to the shocked Luhan gave to you.

What? He had a girlfriend?! Park Haneul, calm down.. smile..smile.. :))

You immediately wiped you mouth. You looked at Luhan worried face and smile.

"Stupid. Of course you had a girlfriend...! A playboy like you, why wouldn't you have a girlfriend?But.. Well.." You said and drank more coffee. You noticed that Luhan was smirking but you just ignore it.

"... I don't think that is much better than me, though!" You continued, flipping your hair to the back.

"?! I don't know that you would be this jealous....!" He smirked again.

" please. I got my own boyfriend to be jealous about!" You sashay and went to the dust bin.

"I'm impressed." Luhan chuckle.

"Impressed of what? Impressed of me for having a boyfriend?" You turned and smirk at him.

"No. It's me. I'm impressed of myself, who just makes you head over heels on me for a few seconds only!" He laugh loudly. Really loud that your father and Mr. Xi take a look at both of you through the window and smile to each other.

"Sh-Shut up! I had a boyfriend already. Shut up!" You griped your cup and thinking of throwing it on to Luhan's head but you throw it to the dustbin instead.

"Ohh.. How I wish to throw that cup on to your head..."You said and sit down.

"Well, your too late then. You already throw that into the dust bin. Just... a few seconds ago..!" He stopped laughing and smiled to you.

"Tch.." You frowned. Luhan sit up straight and stared your eyes. "Wh-what?" You asked to avoid the awkward situation.

"Let's agreed to engage." He said a cheerfully but a little bit strict way.

"What?! Don't you get it? I Have A Boyfriend!" You're shocked.

"What?! Don't you get it? I Have A Girlfriend Too! Duhh?" He said.

"So, why must we engaged?" You were so clueless on Luhan's action.

"Why won't you get it? Don't you want to helo your dad?"

"Well, I do." You said.

" How about, we engaged, but let stay together for a few moment, like 2 or 3 month, then we broke up and mind our own business?" Luhan said calmly. Your sighed in relieved and suddenly thought that it was quit a good idea.

"Well, that's a brilliant idea, Luhan! You're genius!" you smiled cheerfully but you felt dead embarrassed, and stupid, because you were about to rejected his plan.

 

Luhan POV

"Well, that's a brilliant idea, Luhan! You're genius!" Haneul smiled cheerfully. 

So, she can smile. She sure cute... Wait! What're you doing, Luhan. Aisshh..!

"Geez, I know that I'm a genius. Only stupid person wouldn't know." I said.

Haneul frowned.

"Hey, I'm trying to be nice, ya'know?" She said.

"Okay, okay." I said, making an 'O' sign.

"No need to say twice" She said.

"Oo--------kay" 

"That's too long!"