014

Father's will.

014

My heart’s racing. I don’t even know why. It’s not like it’s the first time I sat beside someone I had a crush on. Wait. A CRUSH ON? Bloody no way. No. Absolutely no!! But, was I not pretty? Why isn’t he saying anything? Why is he kept looking on the road? Aishh Am I not good enough? Wasn’t as beautiful as his girlfriend,huh? aishh chincha!!

 

My fingers start run through my hair, fixing them like crazy. I kept looking at my reflection throughmy phone, fixing this and that. Suddenly I heard a chuckle. Well, guess, from who?

 

With all my frustration, of him who did’nt even say a word about my looks, I glared him, “ What,now?”

 

“Noothingg~” He sang joyfully

 

“ bwo? bwo?!” I slapped his shoulder many times and all he did was laughing like a maniac.

“ Ahh mwoya!” He laughed. “ I’m trying to drive over here. Are you wanna go to heaven together or what? I know that you love me so much that you want to die together but, I’m still young to die!”

 

Fine. Fine. Fine.

I have no energy to quarrel anymore. I decided to take out my phone and texted uri saranghaneun joongki oppa! Oh my gosh. I can't wait to meet him. We didn't meet for along time. Huh. Him and his ever busy life.

 

From: Park Haneul

To: Joongki Oppa

 

Oppa~ Are you there yet? I'm on my way.

 

While waiting for reply, I asked Luhan. “Hey, who are your girlfriend? Do you have a photo of her?”

Does she really that pretty? that he didn’t even look at me? saying I’m beautiful and what not?


He glanced,” Why would I show that to you? It’s personal. Sorry”

Ouch. I’m shocked. Did I just make him uncomfortable. I just did something wrong? He loved her so much huh? It’s kinda breaks my heart though. The air was so uncomfortable to breathe.

The laughter gone. I looked outside of the window, praying that we’ll be there any sooner.

Luckily, oppa replied at such a good moment.

From: Joongki oppa

To: Park Haneul

I'm here, babe. I'm meeting with my friends. Text me when you're here, okay?

“Earth to Park Haneul?”

 

“yes?Did you say something?” I said, trying to catch up the conversation.

 

“Haishh, you’re always out of this world.”

 

I pouted. “ Sorry. Am not in my right mind right now”

 

“I’m just saying that I didn’t have any girlfriend. Haish. It’s hurt to actually repeat that” He said, stamping his chest.

I was so shocked! Shocked, humour, relieved emotions all start to gather.

“Oh my GOD! Did you just being dumped? OH MY GOD. What a news!”I laughed hystrically.

Did I just said relieved? But why?

“Ani! Hey, who would dump such a beauty?” He said, combing his hair with his fingers.

 

That’s true though.

 

“What?” He asked

 

OMG.Did i just said it out loud?

 

“Er. Nothing”

 

“I’m sure you’re agreed just now.” He smirked.Ugh. Him and his goofy yet cute smirk ><

 

“Anigodeun”

 

“ Yes.You did” He said, reaching out his hand and pinched my cheek. Hard.

 

“Ah. It's hurt!! APPPAAAAA!! Why you asked me to marry him?!! He’s violence!! APPAAA!!” I screamed.

 

He let his hand go and chuckled. I massaged my cheek and checked on mirror if it red enough to be my blushers.

 

“Is it hurts?” He asked and checked on me. I just pouted and nodded.” Ahh.. mian.” He smiled, reaching out his hand and patted my head.

 

His smile just made me melted like oolaf melted when elsa gave him  his own little cloud!

 

“Actually, she’s isn’t my girlfriend.” He started. “ Just someone that I’ve been secretly in love with. We kinda hangout often lately.”

 

“Ahh..That’s why you didn’t answer my calls. You pretty much head over heals on her,huh? That you even forgotten your beautiful fiance over here.” I smirked.

 

“Have you called? Mian, mian!” He startled. He  put out his phone and checked on miss call.

I laughed. “Yahh, eyes on the road, please ajusshi!”

 

“I lied.I didn’t called you.Look frightened you were!”

 

“Aishh chincha”

 

He pulled his car to the side of the road, in front of the big mansion.

 

“We’re here, miss” Luhan said ala driver ajuhsshi.

 

“Thanks! No need to pickme up.I’ll use my namja chingu! Thanks luhan!”


 

“ Don’t want to kiss this cheek?” He asked playfully,patting his finger onto his cheek.

 

“Tch. You don’t even look and praise me. Why would I?” I leave him and his white cheek. Haish. Who wouldn’t want to kiss his cheek? I’m up to even his lips! Hahaha.I’m totally crazy right now. Park haneul! You have a rich boyfriend!

 

Speaking of him…

 

Where’s him?

 

I need to search for him! I don’t want to come to a party like a loner!


 

Luhan POV

 

I looked Haneul walk leaving me.

 

Sigh. How could I look at you, being so beautiful, sitting beside me. I can even hardly breathe,Park Haneul. I’m glad we meet again.


 

-------------------------------

Author’s note

 

Hey guys.I’m sorry for not updating for ages. ODG.I’m so so sorry! I need to focus for my big exam last 2 years.I’m SOOORRYYY.


And i’m so sad that Luhan wasn’t in exo. Haih