009

Father's will.

"Yo! Haneul!!" Jiyeon yelled. She ran towards you and planted on a big hug.

"Mwoya, Jiyeon? I...can't.. b..breath.." You acted like losing the air for a while.

Jiyeon released you and gave you the sweetest smile you could ever imagine.

Jiyeon is a really beautiful and ambitious girl. I admired her. She was hard to get along by the first time I know her but she's a great friend and easily to talked with once you get to know her. She's only eyed for rich guy and often recommended them to me. But, lately, she  seldom talk about her super rich boyfriend. Wae?

"Jiyeon ahhh... D-do you got any problem? As if you do have one, talk to me." You said slowly.

"Ani, Don't worry, Haneul ahh.." She said in a bright smile. But, within those smile, you knew something was wrong.

"Really..? Then, where's all your boyfriends go? You didn't talk to me about them and all." You blurted out. "I'm worried, ya'know?"

"Err.. Ah.. No.. I- I don't have any. I.. ahh. I'm.. Gosh! That's Nana! Well, better get going!" Jiyoen started to run towards Nana. She turned around and said "See ya!"

It's weird. Why did she.. urghh. Whatever.

The bell rang. Everyone started to run towards their classes as if the world's going to end. However, you walked towards your locker leisurely. As you reached your locker, you punch down the code and grab your class schedule.

Shoot! Now's Mr.Kang's!

You started to grab your English books and ran to your class. You prayed desperately.

Oh, Dear God! You are such a Great God! Please, please, I'm begging you, don't let Mr.Kang get to class faster than I am. Please, Dear God! Please make him trip over something, or got a call, or walk slowly.. Anything! Anything! Please, please, please. I'm sorry that I ate my dad's last bacon without his permission. I'm soo hungry at that moment. Please, listen to my wishes!!

You saw Mr. Kang was still walking to your class. You ran quickly, faster than before. You are really close to your class. As soon as Mr.Kang was going to enter the class, you grab the class door and slip into the class before him. Your heart pump quickly. You never had this kind of exercise for so long. You tried to catch your breath. 

The quiet class suddenly full with laughter and amazement. They clapped their hands like they are watching some kind of action movie. Mr. Kang is the only one who didn't enjoyed the show. He knocked the door, hardly with a stern face.

"Quiet!" He said. Everyone was quiet. The air filled with silence, that we can even hear a pin drop on the floor. "Nice attempt, Miss Park." He said, sarcastically.

You just smile sheepishly. "Thanks for praising me, Mr.Kang." You replied.

Mr. Kang seems annoyed. You went to your desk and received a thumbs up from your desk mate. You smiled at hime and gave him a 'V' sign, as sign of victory!