003

Father's will.

At home.

You went to your bedroom and lay down onto the bed. Your father kept calling out your name but you ignored it untill you reach your dreamland

. -Easy come, easy go, that just how you live oh, take take take it all but you never give ♬♪

your alarm rang at 2:30pm.

You woke up and went to the bathroom to have a bath. You went downstair and have a late lunch with your father

. "Haneul ah, don't you heard that i'm calling you for hundreds times?"

"Mianhe appa, i'm really tired. I bumped into a person and-" you stopped when you saw unfamiliar woman came out of your kitchen. "Appa, where's aunt Jaehee(your maid and guardian)? Is she sick?"

Your father giggled. "Haneul ah. I'm really glad to know that you are really care about aunt Jaehee. She's cooking in the kitchen and she's fine haneul ah."

The woman sat down next to your father and gave you a big smile. "So, this is your Park Haneul..? She's really beautiful! " You started to feel uneasy. Your father held your hand tightly. "Of course. She's my daughter after all."

"Appa, who's she? Don't tell me that She's -" you stuttered.

Your father reached the woman's hand and said "Haneul ah. Meet your soon to be mom, Goo Mi Soo. We've known each other for a long time. She's your mother's best friend. " Your father then turn to MiSoo.

"Mi Soo, I'll take a glass of orange juice. Try to talk with my daughter. I'll be right back" he smiled to you and went to the kithen.

Your heart scattered. You wanted to cry but not in front of this woman. You held up your tears. You looked at her face carefully and smirked. "So, you are my mother's best friend? How could you classify yourself as her best friend? Taking her friend's husband isn't a best friend should do. You're are so pathetic. I'll show you no respect.!" You can't hold your tears from falling to your cheek. You sat up and leave the woman, dumbfounded.

You went to your bedroom and slammed the door loudly. 'How could you, appa. Don't you love mom?' You thought. You went to bathroom, washed your face and wear a beautiful dress.

You wear this. :)

15 minutes later, you went out without showing any respons to your father and soon to be mom, Goo Mi Soo. You drive to the shopping mall and hang out with your bestfriend.