012

Father's will.

The next day.

I peeked through the window and saw Luhan standing, facing our house. I knew he was going to sent me to school.

I went to the mirror and adjust my bangs. I ran downstairs.

" Haneul, breakfast!" My father called. I glanced and saw Misoo was in the kitchen.

" Andwae appa! Fiance waiting! Late!" I struggled putting on my shoes while hopping. "Annyeong appa. Saranghae!" I said and walked out.

 I walked calmy towards Luhan.

"You're late." He said.

"Well, Good morning to you too and sorry, I'm not late. You just got here." 

"I see. You've been waiting for me, huh?" He smirked. 

"God, just once. Let me win!" I frowned and step into the car.

As usual, the silence atmosphere steps in. But Luhan starts to speak.

"Hey, if you've noticed, you got eyebag." He said in concern.

"It just. Just. I.. Misoo. No. Forget it." I said, tried to hold back my tears.

"It's okay, I knew it already. It's fine, okay? It's gonna be fine." He said and patted my head gently. I cried even worse. He patted and my hair. 

"Umm.. please focus on the road." I mumbled but it turn into a sob.

He chuckled and said" Hey, I'm a pro, ya'know."

When we reached my school, he parked a little bit further from school.

He hugged me and said those sweet lies.

"Everything's fine"

"You're gonna be okay"

But it really calmed me down. And, it became awkward.

"I'm fine already" I said, tried to release myself from the hugger. But nothing happen. I struggled more and that's it. I'M AT MY LIMIT.

"I said, I'M FINE!" I punched his stomach and he immediately released his hand off me.

"Yah! A 'thank you' would be much better than a punch!" He yelled. I ignored him and touch up my make up. I mumbled "Thanks" and got off the car and ran to school.

 

 

 

"GOODBYE, YEOBO!"

 

Did he just said that?!

Everyone turned and looked at him. I turned to him and found him smirking.I blushed hotly. I sashay towards him and leaned closer to him.

" Listen, don't you have any sign of embarrassment? Well, I do. A lot!" I warned him.

"Shame on you then. Haha!"

"You're not going to do that again. And if you do, I can't really sure that you're gonna keep that fface as beautiful and handsome as they are now."

He chuckled softly. "Yeah, babe. I handsome and beautiful and I know it." He whispered to my ear and kissed my cheek.

I blushed slightly and touch my cheek.

"Annyeong" Luhan said and left. I heard my heart thumping loudly. I slapped my cheeks and went to the classroom.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The school has ended.

I went to the cafeteria and buy a GCB (their version) because I can't stand the hungry and growling stomach I had. It's the effect of not eating from yesterday. So, yeah.

Suddenly, someone slapped my back. Thank God my GCB didn't fall.

That.. Damn hurt. Who's the hell

"Yah! Jiyeon, Nana! That's hurt so much!" I said as they just giggled to each other.

"Hey, are you ready for today's party??" Nana asked excitedly.

I smiled. "Of-" I just about to reply until somebody interrupted.

Guess Who?

 

"What party?"

We turned back and saw a tall guy behind us, looked confuse.

Yup, it's Luhan.

With his cap and the nerd glasses on, he walked towards us. I could hear my heartbeat. Stupid heart. Why you thump when he's here?

Jiyeon and Nana keep giggling and whispered

"So cute"

"Who's him?"

"He must be rich"

All I can do was to watch his footstep that was getting nearer to us with the smirk on his face. Maybe he heard the girls complimenting him. He seems so proud. Aish. He stop in front of us. 

"What party?" He asked.

Nana excitedly replied. "It's- " But of course I interrupted her.

"No. No party. You must heard it wrong. By the way, who are you, mister? May us not help you?"

"Ouch, it's hurt, babe." He pouted and put his hand on my shoulder. I slapped his hand.

"You know him?" Jiyeon asked, twirling her hair and smiled.

 "Of course she do! I'm her..." Luhan glanced at me.Uh-oh. He's going to say it. Please don't. 

"... fiance" Ohh . He said it.

I glared him.

"FIANCE?!" There they goes. The girls reacted.

"What? No. Of course not! What is this chaos. He's my friend!" I quickly lied. I gave my best smile to Luhan, hoping he would play along too. But what am I expecting..?

"No, we're engaged" He smirk.

"We are just friends." I smiled back.

" No, we aren't just-"

"Yes, we are!" 

"No"

"Yes"

"No" He stubborn

Okay, that's it. For what I've learning Taekwando when I'm a child if I'm not gonna use it for times like this. I punched his stomach and he growled in pain.

"Yes, Luhan, we're friends. JUST friends." I patted his head and turned to to the girls.

"Umm, can we.. um.. go now? I have something to do. so.. umm.. yeah?" I said.

"Yes, yes. Please go. I had a headache here" Jiyeon put her fingers on her temple and massage it.

I smiled and mouthed he thank you. Luhan and i walked to his car together.

 

The atmosphere was full with his sighed. 

"Shut up. It wasn't that hurt. I punched you slightly" I defend myself.

" You could kill a tiger. Wanna feel it?" 

"You can't hit a girl"

He stays silence. Okay, Guilt fill me up in a sudden.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"If, you're gonna say something, say it loud and clear." He said.

"I'm sorry."

"Did you just say that you're sorry? Ha" He chuckled. Thank God, we arrived to my house.

"Think what you want~~" I said and hop off the car.