007

Father's will.

Ya neo ttokbaro malhae eodiya
Eodinde (jibiji~) jigeum eodinde
Jakku watda gatda mworaneun geoya
Isanghae jeongmal isanghae
Oneulttara neoui moksoriga tteollineun geo moreuni
 

Urghh.. listening Jinyoung oppa's voice early in the morning.... It's so refreshing! Ahh.. oppa.. I want to sleep more.

You turned off your alarm and take a look on the clock. It's 8.30 a.m.

You snuggle on your bed and ready to hop into the dreamland. You felt more relieved because it's Sunday.

Suddenly, 

Knock, knock.

"Urghh.. Mwoya.....???!" You asked lazily. You are so angry because you are disturbed.

"Haneul ah, wake up, girl. Breakfast ready!" Your father invited you patiently.

"Wait up. I'm coming....." You sit on your bed and yawn. You lie back onto your bed.

*knock knock.

"Okayyyy!!! I'm going to shower!!" You have a nice warm bath and put on your casual cloth. While walking downstairs, you smelled pancake for breakfast.

"Haneul ahh... Ppali!" Your father insisted.

"Wait up, appa. Why're you so in a good mood?"

"Aniyo.. Just that I feel excited."

"For what?" You asked earnestly.

"Molla~" He hummed happilly.

what's with him?

 You went to the dining room and saw pancake was served.

You ate your breakfast peacefully, munching those yummy pancake with whipping cream and strawberries and ice-cream as dessert. Isn't it somewhat an amazing dish?

"Haneul ah, I have many free time today. Why won't we hang out together?" He asked.

"Waeyo?"

"Nothing much. He said, munching his pie.

"Why don;t you hang out with Mi Soo?"You rolled you eyes.

"Park Haneul, behave yourself." He said, making a stern face.

"Mwoya? She's..."You depend yourself.

"Park Haneul." 

Okay, I'm in trouble.

"Arasseo, arasseo." You said to loosen the tense situation.

"Chop, chop..! Hurry up! Dress as beautiful as you can!" You father said cheerfully.

"Ani, appa. People gonna think that I'm your wife or something like that!" You sneered.

"Ayy... It's not like I'm going to wear a tailcoat or tuxedo." He insisted.

"No... I'm wearing as usual..!!!" You persuade him

"Okay, hurry up. I'll wait in the car." Your father smiled.

You wear:

You and your father went to a dress shop. He went to the counter and talk to the cashier. She looked at you and smile. She went into a room and out of the room with a beautiful yet simple pink dress on her hand.

Your father called you to him. You walked to him and eyed the dress.

"Haneul ah, you are going to the party very soon right? I'm giving you this dress for you to wear during the party." He said.

"Really appa?! It's so beautiful! Thanks appa! Saranghae!! You immediately hug him.

Next, you went to a diamond shop. Your father bought you a diamond ring. You examined the ring. It was carved. Your name was carved on it. You're touched and speechless.

"Girl, i know that today isn't your birthday but, saengil chukkahae! I'm planning to give you ealier." He said dramatically.

"Thanks appa, I love you, FOREVER!"

Your father smiled. Suddenly it became an awkward situation.

"Okay, Let's eat!" You said, trying to  escape the awkwardness as soon as possible.

You went to the KFC. You ordered a glass of mountain dew and a snack plate while your father just ordered a glass of coke.

Your father cleared his throat. He stared at you and said.

"Haneul, are you still with him?"

Omo, Who's it??

 

_________________________________________________________________

Here goes manly Luhan!! Kyaa!!! ><