004

Father's will.

You didn't talk too much. Your thoughts full of Goo Mi Soo.

"Haneul ah.. Why you're so quiet? Talk, haneul ah. TALK!! It's so quiet" Nana said, putting on a worried expression on her face.

"yeah, Haneul. You look sick. Are you okay? Anything happen?" Jiyeon asked.

"Aniyo. I'm just.. er... Hungry!!" You said, not wanting to make them worried.

"Let's go to starbucks then!" Nana said, cheerfully.

 

All of you odered a cup of straberries and creme each.

"So, Haneul ah. How's your man?" Jiyeon started.

"Huh?? MAN? What Man?" You asked, confused. 

Suddenly you remembered the man, you met at a party.

------recap-----

You drank your soda since you're still under age, you can't drink any alcohol, though. Suddenly a tall, white man came towards you.

You wear this.

'Oh, he's pretty cute!'' You thought, watching him smiling cutely.

"Would you mind if i sit next to you?" he asked, pointing to the chair beside you.

"Yeah, I do mind that, a lot. That's my friend's seat." You said, drinking your soda.

"Well, actually, your friend asked me to take her place if I want to." he said, while pointing to a group of girls, talking to a group of boys. You chuckled.

"Firstly,my friend is going to the toilet and it's that way," you said, pointing to the other side, "Secondly, Who's the hell is that? I don't even know them!"

He chuckled, " Okay, I surrender. My name is Song Joong Ki. I'm kinda bored talking to the girls. They are irritating. Until I saw you, beautiful young lady" He take your hand and kiss it passionately.

You smiled." Okay, stop. You sure know how to hit on girls, right? " You smirked.

Soon. you and him became close friend, started to make out and turn into a lovey dovey couple!

----End recap--

"Hello~~ Earth to Park Haneul" Jiyeon called.

"He's perfect. Great looking guy, cute, tall, nice, he just... PERFECT!" You smile.

"What's his occupation?" Nana asked.

"He's rich. He doesn't need to work." 

"Bwoh?! That type of rich?!"

"Yeah! He's perfect." You smiled. Proudly.