011

Father's will.

You wake up and slightly open your eyes. Suddenly, you saw a woman lying beside you while reading. You kicked her put of your bed until she fell down.

"Auchhh" The woman cried.

You looked down and found Jiyeon on the floor. You covered your mouth and gasped. 

"Jiyeon ah!" You cried. You felt so lazy to get up of the bed so you just crawled towards her instead. 

"Yah! You're so tough!" She said and slapped your shoulder. You giggled. 

"Why did you not waking me up?!-" You looked around your room. Your bunch of organized magazine on your shelves turn out to be on the floor and in a mess. "-and what is this mess?!" You asked and cleaned up the mess on the floor.

"Nah.. Nothing. I don't want to wake up the sleeping beauty who doesn't even wake up even though it's 12!" She walked to your shelf and take anpther magazine.

"What're you looking for?" You asked anxiously, looking all the magazines that were on the floor.

"Hairstyles that suit my dress!" She said excitedly. She took out her phone, unlocked it and showed you the dress.

Your POV( Park Haneul)

I gasped when I saw her dress. It was extremely beautiful. And y too. It was a red dress, long with a slit cut into the fabric.

"FREAKING CUTE!" I said, expressed my feeling that can't be hold any longer. I took a long view on her dress, thinking how much it would suit for.. her? Well, for me. Obviously.

Suddenly, I heard a message ringtone. I looked up at Jiyeon and tried to read her message. As I swiped the shortcut to open her message, Suddenly, Jiyeon snatched her phone away.

"Yah.." I mumbled. Even though I knew I was wrong. But I still has the desire to defend myself. I just kept quiet until I heard Jiyeon giggled.

"Is it your boyfriend? I asked, trying to take a look on her phone. Unfortunately, she pulled away and stucked her tongue out.

"Mmhm" She said and noddded. Her finger type fastly and quickly took her phone to her side.

"Tch. Stingy." I pouted, flipping the magazine and continuously checking my phone.

Joongki oppa hadn't text me for a long time. Should I text him? No. I won't. He should make the first move! But when?

A few minutes later, Jiyeon screamed.

"I found it! ;AAAA; " She screamed again. I looked at her and pretended sulking.

" Ha. Good for you then." 

"Aww.. Haneul ah.. Smile!!!" She aegyo-ed(?) xD and kissed my cheek. 

I chuckled.

" That's my girl! I'm borrowing this mag! I'm going home! Saranghae, Chingu ah!" She's spinning in the middle of the mess happily. I walked her downstairs.

"Haneul ah, I was just about to call you in your room. Come,Let's eat." Goo Misoo appeared in her apron. I was literally shocked that she even take a step further to cook for us.

Suddenly, father came too. Jiyeon greeted him and hesitated to greet Misoo. 

"Who's this?" Jiyeon asked.

"Maid. Just a maid." I said, rolled my eyes and let out a big sigh. Suddenly a big hand flied onto my cheeks.

" I had enough, Park Haneul. Upstairs. Now. Don't even think to lunch." Father said sternly.

"I don't even planned to eat especially when she's-"

"She's your mother now. Accept it." Father said,holding his temple.

I hugged Jiyeon and went to my room. I heard footsteps to my room and knocks on the door. 

"Haneul ah, it's me, Jiyeon. Opened up. Don't cry alone. I'm here. Please, opened up" She said.

"Leave me alone. I.. just want to be alone. I'll text  you later." I said to make her leave. I also convinced her to try the hairstyle and sent me the picture.

"If that what you want then" and she left.

I locked up in my room until the next day.