001

Father's will.

"Park Haneul"

You science teacher called out your name with a frown face. "Come here and take your paper."

You went, and sit back.

 

You let out a big sigh. " It's the fourth paper" you mumbled. You recap the argument between you and your father last month.

 

---------------------Recap----------------------------------

"Park Haneul."

"Neh, appa"

"You"ve drop so much this time!"

"But..."

"You've make me feel so embarrassed. Your sister never give me such a shameful results!"

"But I've tried my best, appa!"

"Is this the best you can do?!"

"Appa! I've really tried my best!!"

You accidently yelled at your father. You never yell at him since your mother and sister died in a car accident. 

"I'm sorry, appa." You cried.

"Haneul ah, you are really different from your sister. You are my only hope, Haneul ah. Your result will affect your future and my company too. I can't show you results to my workers. They'll think that I can't raise my child well. If you are going to be like this forever, I'm afraid I can't do anything else but to get you married Haneul ah"

Your mouth goes into an 'O' shape. Your father doesn't seem to be surprise to the response shown by you.

 

"But appa! I'm just 20!"

"Haneul ah, your mom and i married in the age of 18 and don't even know each other, but yet, we still love each other"

"But, appa! That's--"

"No buts. I'll give you the last chance to perform better next time. The next test will gonna be your big test. You better prepare for it unless your want to get married at a young age. If you get 5 B or worst, prepare yourself to experience the young marriage life"

--------End Recap-------

" Haneulssi"

"Haneul ssi"

"YAH! PARK HANEUL!!"

You jerked back of your day dream when you heard a man yelling out your name. You yelled at the unconciously.

 

"What do you want, old man?! Money? Get the hell out of my life, you !"

You blinked your eyes and gasped for a while after seeing the old man's face. Your face turn pale and immediately apologized to the old man, who is your English teacher, tapping his ffetwith a grumpy face.

"Bwoh?! Old man?! ?! Yah, yah! Come here and take this damn test paper. Where's your manners, Park Haneul?? I'll deduct your marks!" Mr. Kang( Your english teacher) keeps babling till the school's end bell rang.

You sighed " But, sir, I didn't do it on purpose. I just-"

"no buts, Haneul. My day is worst enough. I'm no in mood to hear your nonsense buts. Now, get you here, take this paper and go home. I don't want to see your face" Mr Kang cursed non-stop. You heard your classmates giggled.

You immediately packed your bag and take your paper. Without saying anything, you walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sooo...... How is it? I know it's a little early to ask but... yeah.. How is it? Okay? Fun? Curious? Tell me, tell me, ttttell me...