Coronation - Ending

Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe

[inside Cair Paravel, Castle of the Four Thrones, the one Aslan told Kris before]

Author's POV:

Horns were sounded. The Kings and Queens walked down the hall, wearing royal dresses and suits, with Aslan in their middle. They smiled as they saw the four thrones they were going to sit on. Their special gift from Father Christmas was carved on the top. Sena's horn, Luxi's cordial, Kris' and Tao's swords.

They walked forward and stood in front of their own thrones, Aslan began the coronation.

"To the Glistening Eastern Sea, I give you Queen Luxi the Valiant," he announced. The siblings looked at the youngest, she smiled. The Beavers walked forward, holding two trays of a gold tiara and crown, a silver tiara and crown.

Tumnus moved forward, placing the silver tiara on Luxi's head, bowing his head.

"To the Great Western Wood, King Tao the Just," he crowned Tao, Tumnus placed a silver crown on his head.

"To the Radiant Southern Sun, Queen Sena the Gentle," he continued. Tumnus bowed to Sena and placed a gold tiara on her head. She smiled and response.

"And to the Clear Northern Sky, I give you King Wu Fan the Magnificent," he crowned Kris as High King. Tumnus placed a gold crown on his head. Kris stood straight and proud. They sat down on their thrones, Aslan turned to them. They entire room bowed.

"Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen," he told us. "May your wisdom grace us until the stars fall down from the Heavens," he told them, turning to the crowd. The Wu Siblings smiled and looked at each other.

"Long live King Wu Fan!"

"Long live King Tao!"

"Long live Queen Sena!"

"Long live Queen Luxi!" they chanted. The Beavers clapped at Luxi, she giggled in response.

- - -

Aslan walked down the beach, Luxi ran to the balcony and sighed.

"Don't worry," a voice interrupted her. She turned and saw Tumnus leaning against a wall. "You'll see him again," he reassured her. "When?" Luxi asked. Tumnus moved closer to her.

"In time. One day he leaves and he'll return someday," he told her. Luxi faced forward, frowning. "But you musn't press him, though. After all, he's not a tame lion," he told her. They giggled. Tumnus took out something.

"Here," he said, taking out the handkerchief. "You need it more than I do," he repeated what Luxi told him. She took the handkerchief, Tumnus placed his hand on top of hers, comforting her. They smiled and took a view of the sunset.

-----------------------------------------------------

15 Narnian years later...

 

[A/N: Now they're pretty in middle age. Kris 34, Sena 33, Tao 32, Luxi 30]

Tao's POV:

We rode in the forest and chased the White Stag. Kris led the others, Luxi giggled and raced me. Suddenly Phillip stopped and panted heavily. I his neck.

"You alright, Phillip?" I asked him, he glared at me. "I'm not as young as I once was," he told me. I smiled. Sena trotted towards me.

"Come on, Tao!" she told me. "Just catching my breath," I accused, she rolled her eyes and laughed. "Oh, that's all we've captured at this rate!" she scoffed. Luxi and Kris appeared behind.

"Did he say something, jie jie?" Luxi asked. "You girls wait in the castle, I'll get the Stag myself," Sena teased, we bursted out laughing. Suddenly, Kris stared at something, furrowing his eyebrows. We looked at the same direction, seeing a familiar lamp post in the forest.

"What's this?" Kris asked, confused. We got off our horses, staring at the lamp post. "It seems like a dream," Sena commented. "Or a dream of a dream," Luxi finished. She looked down, widening her eyes.

"Spare Oom!" she said, we all looked at her, confused. She ran into the forest.

"Luxi?" Kris called. "Not again," Sena mumbled. She ran deeper in. "Mei mei?" I called her. "Come on!" she shouted. I felt something other than trees and leaves.

"These aren't branches!" I commented. Sena widened her eyes. "They're coats," she muttered. I winced in pain. "Sena, you're on my foot!" I hissed. We walked deeper, our voices started to change.

"Kris, get off!"

"Will you stop shoving!"

"Tao, watch it!"

"I'm not on your foot!"

We fell off the wardrobe, back in our teenage form. We furrowed our eyebrows in confusion. Professor Soo Man appeared in the door.

"There you are! What were you all doing in the wardrobe?" he asked us. Kris looked at us, then back to him, smiling.

"You wouldn't believe us if we told you, sir," he accused. Professor threw the cricket ball, Kris caught it and smiled.

"Try me," the Professor smirked.


working on the sequel, Return to Narnia!!!!

I'm so freaking crazy about fanfics!!! Just one idea popped in, I wrote it. Before I finished, another story popped in. God!!!!!

I'm going to karaoke tomorrow with my friend, Tiffany. (music4evainmylife)

See ya soon!!!! Annyeong!!!