In Aslan's Camp

Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe

God, I'm so excited of them meeting Aslan!!!!


 

Kris' POV:

We walked into a camp. The sound of a horn was heard. We walked in, Luxi stopped for a while to see a figure made of flower petals waving at her. She smiled and waved back, then turned to us. We walked further into the leader's camp, eyes continued staring at us, some were evern following behind.

"Why are they all staring at us?" she asked awkwardly. "Maybe they think you look funny," Luxi teased. I chuckled while Sena just rolled her eyes, smiling. We reached the end of the camp, a huge red tent standing on the right. A half human-half black horse walked towads us. He was a Centaurs, like what those old fairytales called. He glared at us. I pulled my sword out.

"We've come to see Aslan," I told him. He didn't answer, he just looked to the red tent. Suddenly, the creatures behind us, even the black Centaur bowed to the tent. We furrowed our eyebrows in confusion and looked at the tent. We waited for this Aslan to come out. Instead of a foot, we saw a paw coming out of the tent.

Holy God. This Aslan... the King of Narnia... is a lion?

He smiled at us. We smiled back, with a mixed expression of awe and shockness in our faces. We bowed to him, I kneeled and put my sword down to the grass.

"Welcome, Wu Fan, Son of Adam," he greeted, I looked up. "Welcome, Sena and Luxi, Daughters of Eve," Sena and Luxi smiled. "And welcome to you, Beavers. You have my thanks," they nodded. He turned to us. "But where is the fourth?" he asked. We stood up, followed by the others.

"That's why we're here, sir. We need your help," I said as I put my sword back. "We had a little trouble along the way. Our brother's been captured by the White Witch," Sena explained. The crowd gasped and murmured. "Captured? How can this happen?" Aslan asked. Sena and I looked at each other.

"He... betrayed them, Your Majesty," Beaver told him. We looked down. "Then he has betrayed us all--!" the black Centaur said. "Peace, Orieus! I'm sure there's an explanation," Aslan snarled. Luxi widened her eyes, for that phrase seemed familiar to what Professor said. I looked down.

"It was my fault, really. I was too hard on him," I admitted, thinking about everything I did to Tao. Sena held my shoulder. "We all were," she said. "Please, sir, he's our brother," Luxi pleaded.

"I know, dear one. But that only makes the betrayal more worse," he told her. "This maybe harder than you think," he told us.

- - -

After we changed, I stood up on a hill, taking a view of a castle in the east. Aslan walked beside me.

"That is Cair Paravel, Castle of the Four Thrones. In one of them you will sit, Kris, as High King," he told me, I looked down. "You doubt The Prophecy?" he asked. I shook my head.

"N-No. That's just it. Aslan, I'm not who you think I am--," I told him. "Wu Yi Fan, formerly of China. Beaver also said that you'd turn him into a hat," he replied. We chuckled. Aslan looked at me.

"Kris, there is a Deep Magic, more powerful than any of us that rules all over Narnia. It defines right from wrong, and governs all our destinies. Yours... and mine," he explained.

"But I can't even protect my own family!" I protested. "You brought them safely this far," he argued. I looked forward. "Not all of them," I mumbled.

"Kris, I will do what I can to help your brother. But I need you to consider what I ask for you. I, too, want my family safe," he said, muttering on the last sentence.

- - -

[meanwhile, on the Witch's headquarters in the forest]

Tao's POV:

I was wrapped around a tree, my hands, feet, and mouth tied firmly. The dwarf, Ginnarbrik came over to me.

"Is our little prince feeling uncomfortable?" he teased. "Does he want his little fluff?" he teased again, circling the tree.

"Special treatment for the special boy. Isn't that what you wanted?" he teased and left me.

- - -

 

Sena's POV:

We walked down by the river, Luxi stared at me.

"You look like Mama," she commented. I chuckled. "Mom's never dressed like this since before a war," I argued. "We should bring some back to the orphanage! A whole trunkfull!" she pleaded excitedly. I looked down. "If we ever get back," I muttered, Luxi looked down and frowned. I smiled at her.

"I'm sorry I'm like that," I apologized. "We used to have fun together, didn't we?" I asked her. "Yeah. Before you got boring," she teased and gagged. I raised an eyebrow. " 真的吗?" I asked her. She laughed even more. I'll show you boring.

I moved my hand into the water and splashed it into Luxi. She looked away, dodging. I laughed. She fired back. We giggled and went to get the towel. I pulled on and suddenly...

Maugrim snarled right in front of my face. We screamed in a shock. "Please don't try to run. We're tired..." he told us. "... And we prefer to kill you quickly," another wolf said. I turned, seeing my horn, then threw my towel to the wolves, running for the tent.

 

Kris' POV:

We were staring at Cair Paravel, suddenly a horn was heard. I gasped. "SENA!" I shouted as I ran for the river. I saw Sena and Luxi up on a tree, two wolves, including Maugrim barking and jumping at them. I drew my sword.

"Get back!" I shouted, the wolves circled me. "Come on! We've already been through this before! We both know you haven't got it in you!" Maugrim snarled. "Kris ge! 当心( = watch out)!" Sena shouted from the tree. I penetrated my eyes on the two wolves, I aimed my sword to Maugrim. He snarled at me.

The other wolf continued circling me, Aslan pounced on him. I turned my head. The others ran to help me. "No! Stand your weapons! This is Kris' battle!" Aslan ordered, I turned back to Maugrim. My heartbeat doubled.

"You may think you're a king, but you're going to die..." he stopped in his track, "LIKE A DOG!" he pounced at me. At that moment, I stabbed my sword in his chest, killing him. The girls screamed in horror, they helped to remove Maugrim off my body. I panted heavily in satisfaction, we hugged.

Aslan poked the other wolf, sending it whimpering and retreating. "After him! He'll lead you to Tao," he ordered. Orieus nodded and they followed the wolf. Aslan turned to me.

"Kris, clean your sword," he told me. I did so and kneeled in front of him. He placed his paw on my shoulder, a few seconds, he released.

"Rise. Sir Wu Fan Wolf's-Bane, Knight of Narnia," he crowned me. I widened my eyes. Me? Knight of Narnia? I smiled and turned to Aslan, he smiled back. I put my sword back in.


Whoo! Finally!

Kris is the Knight of Narnia!!!

I'll be updating soon!!

Please subscribe, comment, and upvote!!!