Good Night

Daddy Hunting

KRYSTAL's POV

 

After Yuri-oppa and Amber had talked, we decided to take our leave. Amber has this smile on his face and I can see how happy he is now. It makes me wonder what him and Yuri-oppa had talked to. We head back to the hotel to take a rest. Honestly, I expect that we will share a room but I only got disappointed because he get two rooms for each of us to stay. It is already evening when we see each other again. We have our dinner in the hotel's restaurant.

 

"I guess we can consider it as our first date."Amber said and flash his dorky smile.

 

"Maybe."I answered and scoffed. "Anyway, what did you and Yuri-oppa had talked earlier?" I asked him curiously before I take the first bite of my food.

 

"I made him realize where really is his true happiness is."he replied to me and grinned.

 

"What exactly did had you told him?"I asked him again as I norrowed my eyes and pointed him with my chopstick that I'm holding.

 

"Nothing. I just told him that Sica told me that a ert guy made her fall in love with him."he replied to me and chuckled.

 

"ert guy?" I asked him as I tilt my head in confusion.

 

"Yeah. It's looks like your sister likes ert guys."he answered and smirked.

 

"Yah! My Unnie isn't like that! She hates erts."I yelled at him and he just laugh.

 

"Well I think that guy is an exception."he replied and continue to laugh. "Anyway, let's buy some toys for Yunjin here. He likes video games and cars so let's buy him those things."

 

"I think that is your likes and not his." I stated and scoffed.

 

"He is my son so we have the same likes."he quickly answered and  grinned.

 

"Okay, but let's just buy him a toy car. Don't spoil your son too much." I said to him.

 

"I know, Princess."he replied with sheepish smile.

 

AMBER's POV

 

After our dinner, we decided to take a stroll around. Sakura trees are really beautiful to look. We sat on the bench at the sidewalk under the said tree. I look around and there are some couples who are sitting to the other bench enjoying their moments together. Krystal is admiring the scenery and it made me smile while looking at her. She is really beautiful as always.

 

"Let's go back here and bring Yunjin along with us." I said to her which change her attention to me.

 

"Yeah. It will be more fun if he is with us."she answered and smile sweetly.

 

Her smile captured my attention and it made me stare at her, admiring her entirely. I may look like an idiot facing at her right now with me smiling at her for a long time. I am not really aware of it. If she didn't love and pinch my nose, I won't be snapped out of my lost thoughts.

 

"You look stupid with that kind of smile on your face."she said before she let go of my nose. "Were you captivated by my beauty?"she said and giggled.

 

"It is expected since you are really beautiful in my eyes."I answered to her and she stop from laughing. I notice that her face slowly turns red and it is my time to laugh at her. "There's no need to get shy around me, Princess."I said to her and she slap me on my chest.

 

I wrap my arm around here and pull her closer to me. She wrap her hands around my waist and hug me too. She rested her head on my chest and I keep myself calm for my heart not to pound so loud. 

 

"Am, I wish we could stay like this forever. You know, being happy together. Feeling this feelings within us right now."she said to me.

 

"You don't need to wish for it anymore, Princess. I promise to you that I will do my best to make you feel happy everyday of your life." I answered her and she tighten her hug.

 

"You're such a dork."she replied to me and scoffed.

 

"I thought I will get a kiss for that."I whined jokingly at her.

 

"No kiss. You had greatly disappointed me today."she replied which got me puzzled.

 

"Disappoint you? How?" I asked curiously.

 

"Forget it."

 

"Come on, tell me so that I can make it up to you." I replied.

 

"I'm fine with it now, so you don't have to worry."she answered.

 

It's obvious in her voice that she is lying. She is really ticked off about it. I began to think what did I do that disappoint her. If it is about Yuri and my talked, well I already told her about it. I got nothing in my mind left, well it is stupid for me to think if it is because we are sleeping in different rooms, or is it?

 

"Uhm, if you don't mind. Can I sleep in your room tonight?"she asked me timidly which made my eyes widened and my other parts of my body get excited as well as rejoice.

 

"S-Sure."I sighed when I manage to answer her.

 

Tonight's gonna be a good night!