It Is You

Daddy Hunting

AMBER's POV

 

I keep on reviewing in my had what me and Key had practiced earlier. This confession thing really makes me nervous. I am having a mix emotions now. I feel scared, anxious, escited and nervous. I took a deep breath after I mentally calm myself. I look at her and she is looking back at me. I force a smile before I got up from the chair. I sat down close to her doing the first step.

 

"You don't need to sit beside me you know. You can just answer my question there."she said pointing the chair and scoffed.

 

"Well, it's lonely there."I answered to her and smile awkwardly. I glance at her hands but she is clasping it together. How am I suppose to grab one?

 

"Okay, so who's this girl you are in love with?"she asked me with a sheepish smile and I gulped again. Maybe I will skip the grabbing the hand part.

 

"Krys."I call her name and she raise her brows.

 

"What?"she replied to me. "If you say that, I will assume that you are going to say my name as your answer."she replied jokingly and laugh.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Honestly, I am really nervous too. At least I know that it is me whom he love but in my situation, it will be a total shock to him. I can't imagine how will he going to react of what I have to say to him. I refrain from laughing when he is just staring deeply into my eyes. The way how he looks at me right now made my heart melt.

 

"You know, I am suppose to grab your hand but you are clasping it together.But, I think I will just skip that part and proceed to the next." he said to me with a smile on his face.

 

"W-What is the next part?" I asked him without averting my eyes from his. I gulped as he slowly lean closer to me.

 

"I love you, Krystal Jung."he said to me before he close his eyes and press his lips against mine.

 

I close my eyes, feeling his love. He wrap his arms around my body and kiss me passionately. I hold him on his shirt, kissing him back. We broke the kiss when we both needed some air.

 

"Y-You kiss me back!"he said with widen eyes and big smile. "D-Does it mean that you--"

 

"Yes, I love you too."I replied to him and smile at him.

 

I can see how happy he is in his eyes and I feek the same way too. I wipe the tears that starts to form in my eyes. 

 

"Hey, why are you crying?"he asked me with concerned eyes.

 

"No, I'm not."I retorted. He swing his hand around my waist and pull closer to him. I rest on his chest and it feels warm and comfortable.

 

"I hope it is a tears of joy."he stated with gentle voice and kiss me on my head. "I really love you Krys, I love you and Yunjin too. I promise that I will be good to you and Yunjin. I will never ever leave you alone nor turn my back at both of you."he continued.

 

I think this statement of his is my cue to tell him. I broke our hug and lean back. I saw that he got a little bit surprise of what I did so I smiled at him.

 

"You want to know who is Yunjin's father, right?" I asked him with a faint smile.

 

"Yeah."he answered. "Who is he? It is not my Uncle or father or anyone who is related to me, right?"he replied.

 

"What?! No!" I exclaimed and he laugh.

 

"Just kidding.You look like your tense so I just want you to relax."he said to me. "Well, who is this man?" he continued, looking at me curiously. I took a deep breath and look at him straight in the eyes.

 

"It is you." I said to him in a low voice.

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite hear you."he said to me.

 

"You are my son's real father!" I said to him loudly.

 

I can see how his eyes dilate because of what I said.He is really shocked and I know later on he will become confuse.

 

"You are kidding me, right?"he said to me.

 

"I'm not."I said to him as I lower my head.

 

"That's impossible!"he said as he stand up. "How did that happen? Five years ago, we haven't even hug each other or even held hands."he continued.

 

"Vic-unnie will explain to you everything. I just found out too that you are Yunjin's real father when I talk to her the other day over the phone."I replied to him.

 

"What did Vic has to do with this?"he asked me.

 

"Last five years ago, I had an artificial insemination for my treatment. I need to get pregnant at that age to prevent my cervical cancer to develop."I explained to him.

 

He stare at me then he avert his gaze and sighed. I just hang my head low and then his weight drop beside me on the couch.

 

"Vic had tricked me, she said to me she asked for my back then and told me that it was for her studies."he said with a calm voice and scoff. "I am really stupid."he continued as he hit his forehead.

 

"I'm sorry Am and please don't get angry to Vic-unnie." I said to him with pleading eyes.

 

"I am not angry to anyone, Krys. I am just angry to our situation because if I knew that I am Yunjin's father as earlya as possible, I could have take good care of you and be at your side while you are carrying him inside you."he replied to me. "I'm sorry if I am not at your side during you and Yunjin's hard times. I know you two had been through a lot, especially you."

 

I smiled at him and plant a quick peck on his lips.

 

"Your relatives had already made it up for you."I said to him as I hug him. He hug me back and my hair.

 

"I admit that I got totally shocked of what you had said, but I am also very happy right now. In fact I am joyful that Vic use my to get you pregnant. But I wished we did it in actual, you know. It could have been more fun for both of us."he stated and chuckled.

 

"ert!" I said to him as I slap him on his chest.