Trip To Japan

Daddy Hunting

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Amber had a private talk with Victoria after our dinner. Unnie, Kana and Yunjin had been talking for I don't know how long in the livingroom. I think they are trying to get to know better. It is already 9 o'clock when Kan's Mom pick her up. Later, Vic-unniecalled me to join her and Amber's conversation which is inside Amber's room. This is the first time, I got inside here.

 

"Krys, your dork boyfriend here is planning to stop Yuri's wedding."Vic-unnie said to me. She sat down on the edge of the bed facing Amber who is standing in front of her.

 

"Why will you do that?"I asked him as I furrowed my brows.

 

"Don't believe my cousin. I am just planning to see Yuri in Japan.... and have a talk with him." he replied to me.

 

"Well, what are you going to talk to him?"Vic-unnie asked him as she raise her brows, eyeing him suspiciously.

 

"It's a guy's stuff. Anyway, I will head there tomorrow with Key. We will come back here as soon as possible." he informed us.

 

"And who told you that I will allow you to go to Japan?" I said to him raising my left brow.

 

"Er....uhm,  no one."he answered as he scratch the back of his head. "Krys, can I go to Japan. Please?"he asked me with pleading eyes.

 

"No."I answered shortly.

 

"Why not?" he whined.
 

"It's because, I've got this feeling that you are going to ruin Yuri-oppa's wedding."I answered to him.

 

"I am not that evil, you know. I promise, I won't do anything bad their or ruin your Yuri-oppa's wedding."he replied and scoffed. "So please,let me go there."he continued with expectant eyes.

 

"Tell Key that I will be the one who will go with you." I said to him and I can see that he got surprise of my statement.

 

"But you have work."he answered.

 

"Don't worry, I will take a leave."I retorted.

 

"Amber, just let your girlfriend go with you. Not unless you don't want too because you and Key got other plans there."Vic-unnie said with a smirk on her face. I turn to Amber and looked at him intently.

 

"Fine, I think you are a better companion than that diva."Amber said to us and I sighed in relief.

 

"Good, Llama."I said to him as I pat his head.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Krystal and I fly to Japan. We kept it secret from Yunjin and Jessica. Well, honestly I really want to talk to Yuri why he decided to marry someone which is not Sica. We got his address in Japan from his cousin. In the plane, I really hope that everything will be fine. Krystal and I stayed in the hotel when we finally arrived. We get two rooms because it is dangerous when we stayed in the same room. I'm afraid that I might lose control of myself. The next day, we went to Yuri's address. We arrive in front of this one big house. I press the doorbell twice and waited for someone to answer. A girl open the door for us. We bow to her and greeted her politely. Since we saw that she is Korean, we talk to her in Korean. She let us in when we told her that we are Yuri's friend. We found out that she is Yuri's cousin and her name is Boa.

 

"Oppa is on his way home now so you guys just hang here for a while and make yourself at home."Boa said to us.

 

"Thanks."Krystal and I answered in unison with a smile.

 

"So you two are married couple?"Boa asked curiously.

 

"Uhm, not yet." I answered her.

 

"Not yet, so you are planning to get married soon?"she replied.

 

"Yeah." I answered shortly and smile timidly. From the corner of my eyes, I can see that Krystal blushed and it made Boa laugh.

 

"You two are a cute couple."she stated.

 

We talk to Boa in their livingroom. It is only her and Yuri who is living in this big house with their workers.  Then the guy which we had been waiting for finally arrived. He got surprise when he saw me and Krystal. This guy got more taller than we last saw each other. But I am more handsome than him and that what matters most. He greeted me with warm hug and Krystal too. We separate from the girls for us to have a private talk.

 

"Yul, I thought you love Sica but why is it that you are now going to marry someone else?"I asked him when we talk at their porch.

 

"Sica doesn't love me Am. There is no point pursuing a girl who doesn't have the same feelings with you."he said to me sadly.

 

"Don't be a pathetic guy, Yul. Who told you that she doesn't love you?" I asked him.

 

"She did."he sighed and lower his head.

 

"Well, she has to say that at that time because they are leaving Korea." I said to him.  "Well, our parents wants us to get married to save their company from bankruptcy but you see, I love Krystal and we already have a son. Sica doesn't want to get married to me too because according to her, a ert guy made her fall in love with him."I continued with a smirk.

 

He lifted up his head and meet my eyes. I think he knows that I am reffering to him because I can see his eyes widened. 

 

"So what will it be, Jessica or your fiancee now which I'm sure that is also force to you to marry her?"I asked him.

 

"I need to book a ticket going to Korea now."he mumbled which made me scoffed.

 

"No need to rush bro. Let's surprise your, Sica and you need to fix everything here before you leave."I said to him as I pat him on his shoulder and laugh.

 

"You really haven't changed, Am."He said to me and scoffed. "But thanks."

 

"No problem."I replied to him and grinned.