Chapter 14

A-Plus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was probably already 1 when I exited the dance floor. Need. The. Toilet. So. Bad. Dancing was one thing. Chugging down every shot people kept giving me was another. Walking to the toilet cautiously, I held on to the wall. Man, I’m wasted.

Business done, I walked out of the toilet. Where is Jongsuk? I’ve not seen him since..I giggled. He must be so shock. Maybe he has concussed somewhere. Or maybe he’s already hooking up with someone he likes. I grimed.

“Ooh!” My eyes widen in surprise.

“Oh, annyeonghasaeyo! Jaejoong oppa!” I shrieked, waving my hand. “Merry Christmas!

“Ruby, are you ok?” he asked.

“Never better!” I exclaimed. “I’m just..a little high. I..think I need some air.”

Feeling his arms around my waist, I walked, allowing him to direct me. Feeling the cold air, I shivered.

“C-cold!” I said, shivering albeit smiling. I like it! The winter wind pierced jolting my system back to normal. Raising my arms, looked up. “Oh! Snow!”

I felt a jacket enveloped me. I turned, realising Jaejoong had his arms on me as well. “Oh. Komowo,” I said smiling. I was contemplating on whether to reject his hug but decided not to. The warmth never felt so good.

“Trust you to wear something so revealing in winter,” I heard him whisper in my ear. I rolled my eyes.

I totally do not need another Key.

“We’re in a club. Duh! Besides, I had my coat and Jongsuk when I came here.”

“Jongsuk?” he asked.

“I mean, he drove us here,” I quickly explained. Trying to change the subject, I asked, “Didn’t see you here just now.”

“Saw Changmin and Junsu though. Oooh DBSK..” I cooed, jumping up and down slightly. It was slightly inconvenient doing so in his arms.

“Hey..I’m one of them too, you know,” I felt him smile against my hair.

I giggled. “You are, and believe me I behaved the same way when we first met. But now..” I trailed my words.

“Now what?” He asked. I can feel his warm breath on my neck.

“Hmm..” I shrugged. “Novelty’s starting to fade.”

He hugged me tighter. His reaction left me suffocated. “Yah! Lemme go!”

“Yah?” I heard him repeat.

“I-I mean op-oppa!” I struggled. “I missed you,” he said.

I froze. Just when I thought I can be civilized with the man. Feeling that his hold loosen, I ran away from him, and unfortunately his coat too.

“A-ah! C-cold,” I shrieked and run towards the door. Leaving him, I walked in and went back to the main floor. He caught on and walked in step with me. “Ruby..”

“Hmm?” I said, not turning to him.

He stopped in front of me, surprising me. What does he want now?

“Come here,” he said, taking my hand and led me to the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter