Chapter 13

A-Plus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Palli! What’s taking you so long?!” I heard Jongsuk shouting from outside. “Can’t I come in?!”

I rolled my eyes. “For the umpteenth time, if you haven’t noticed I’m a girl. Don’t be annoying!”

Grabbing my Tory Birch black clutch and the red empire waist coat from my bed, I opened the door. “Kaja!” I shouted, walking towards the door. Putting on my black Steve Madden boots, I turned. What is taking the boy so long?! Wasn’t he the one rushing me?!

I saw him staring, with his eyes wide. Now what?!

“Y-yah,” he stuttered. “You look...different.”

I looked down. I was wearing a fitted backless grey military vest with gold buttons and dark washed denim jeans, now tucked into my knee high boots. With an almost bare face, I had only fake eyelashes on and hot pink on my lips. I look perfectly normal. We are going to a club, aren’t we?

“If you mean I look different from an hour ago, you’re being annoying again,” I grimed.

“You..look hot,” he exclaimed, still staring. I rolled my eyes.

Walking towards him, I disregarded that I have boots on and dragged the boy. “Yada, yada, yada. We’re late and you’re not dressed!”

Putting on my red coat, I twirled a thick woollen scarf in blue around my neck and put on some leather gloves. Closing the door, I pulled the boy by hand. “Let’s go!”

To be honest, I’ve never been to his apartment, or should I say penthouse? I never knew the boy had money. Come on! He always takes the bus with me. Amazed, I walked around. Whoa, why is it that I always imagined his place to be disorganised and mismatched? Before me, it looked sparkling clean and the interior was designed very sophisticatedly in blue and white. Whoa. Uber cool.

“You have an awesome place, here Jongsuk,” I exclaimed in awe. “I never knew.”

I heard him chuckled. “You never came despite me inviting, that’s why. Grab a drink and a seat. I’ll be right back.”

Still looking around, I just blindly replied him. Oh. My. God! His Leggo collection were to die for! So he really didn’t lie when he said he has a few limited edition collectables. Then, I felt a furry thing on my feet. “Oh Nelly!!!”

Bending down, I picked it up and hugged it. “Aigoo, you missed me?!”

Jongsuk will sometimes bring Nelly over to my place when we hang out. I love the dog, despite it being too hyper for my liking.

“No! Not my face Nelly. I’ve paint on!” I laughed. The silly dog was still trying to me when Jongsuk came out.

Damn. He looks good.

“You clean up nice,” I said, smiling while looking him from head to toe. He had black denim jeans and grey shirt on, his first 3 buttons undone. His hair was slick back, showing off his small diamond studs. I never knew he had piercings!

Looking down, I laughed. I knew he’s too awesome to be true. He had a red and blue polka dot ankle socks on. Walking towards him, I pinched his cheeks. “Aigoo, gwiowo!”

“Yah! You’re messing my handsome image,” he retorted, annoyed.

Walking to the door, I put on my boots. “I had that thought until I saw your socks. Yeokshi, you’re still the Jongsuk I know.”

“You know, come to think of it, we never party together before,” I said.

“I never knew you partied,” he said, donning his black coat. “But then again, everytime we went drinking, I always thought you’ll be a party animal.”

“Yah! What does that mean?!” I looked up, scrunching my face. He shrugged.

Rolling my eyes, I said, “Kaja!” When I wanted to go into the lift, he pulled me back and said, “This way.”

Didn’t we come from that lift just now? Don’t tell me there’s another exit? I shrugged. Oh well.

Jongsuk pulled me towards another lift, a smaller one at the end of the corridor. I was amazed once again when the lift door opens to a carpark. Wait, a carpark?

“You have a car?!” I shouted a little too loud when I saw him pressed a button on a device.

“Oh,” he said, simply.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter