Ambition

In Time With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What I love about taking a long break from projects is the time in between to sleep, eat, sleep, eat and well, watch old movies of my favorite actor, Leonardo Di Caprio. Now that I've been living on my own for some time now, my entire apartment is fully stocked with ramen, ramen and tons of water bottles in the fridge. I know my mother will throw a fit if she ever stepped into my apartment so I throw in a couple of fruits in a bowl and set it on my kitchen table.

 

As much as possible, I'm also avoiding calls from my manager who promised that he's only going to call me just to check up on me, when really, it's usually finding out where I am, kidnapping me to agree to some project and at the end of the day, I've signed up to do CF offers and short cameos in movies. I still remember that one movie where I made a cameo appearance in which my character gets stabbed and now I'm known by some of my mentors and friends as "the boy that was painfully stabbed".

 

The water is finally boiling and I threw my ramen in the pot, as I watched as Leo embraces the woman and makes out with her and then I turn my attention to my ramen as I carefully stir the chopsticks around the hard noodles.

 

Ring~*

I reach into my pocket and stared at the text.

 

"Min-ho! How's your break?"

 

I look at the number and it wasn't a number that I was familiar with it.

 

Ring~*

 

"YAH! I changed my number! Open your front door or all the sushi will fall out!"

 

I quickly turned the stove off and then the doorbell rang. I checked the security camera and it was my manager, standing there with tons of bags...he's coming here to cook, but he never comes here to cook.

I press the button, still hesitate about letting him into my apartment.

 

"HYUNG! What are you doing here?"

 

Your manager just laughs and holds the bags of food in front of your security camera.

 

"YAH, I brought food, I know you're eating ramen, open the door and eat some decent food for once!"

 

"Fine! Fine!" You reply, as you head to the door and opened it, and your manager holds out the bags as you help him carry a bunch of bags to your kitchen. There were tons of vegetables, fruits and MEAT.

 

MEAT. OH THANK GOD.

 

Meat was super expensive especially with his salary and well, ramen was decent, less expensive and fit with his budget.

 

"Alright, Min-ho, get out of the kitchen, I'll do the rest from here."

 

You stare at your manager and still wondering what's going on.

 

"Look, I know it's been tiring for you lately, and besides you barely have enough time to eat REAL food so as your manager, it's my responsibility to make sure you're healthy as a horse and keep you in check."

 

"Hyung, I can cook too--"

 

Your manager turns to look at you and laughs, "Min-ho, cooking ramen and rice does not give you the talent of cooking in anyone's book, now get the hell out of the kitchen or I'll call your parents and tell them you refuse to eat healthy food, and also invite your mother to come visit you---"

 

"Aish! Alright, I'm gone, I'm heading to the living room!"

 

You said, running out of the kitchen, and proceeded to watching Leo talking intently to the female actress. What you admired about Di Caprio is his acting abilities and how he could be nicest person in the movie and then all of a sudden, play a criminal mastermind.

 

20 minutes later....

Your entire dinner table was filled with all types of your favorite food and STEAK. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter