Rumor?

In Time With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were used to having Min Ho around with you, everywhere you looked he was always there. You didn't seem to mind, in fact, you didn't even know until Daesung and Dara decided to pay you a surprise visit at the set. You and the rest of the crew + staff were given a day off from the crazy weather and were able to hang out with friends. Since the Big Bang and 2ne1 were touring with each other, Daesung and Dara wanted to spend their quality time with you and of course, enjoy the beach scenary.

"Noona, the guys and I are going to go touring around this island, did you want to go with us?" Min Ho asked you, as he walked into your hotel room, and you were in the middle of unpacking a few of your items. You looked up, he was definetely one of those guys that would look good in anything, this time, Min Ho didn't have his Gu Jun Pyo hairstyle, it was straightened and it looked really good on him.

"I would love to go, but I'm meeting up with a few friends of my own." You tell him and you could see him look a bit disappointed? Maybe you were just seeing things. "Next time, okay?"

Min Ho sighed and smiled, "Okay, Noona, whatever you say."

"Yah, what did I tell you about frowning?" You said, as you walked in front of him, gently pulling his cheeks apart.

"Yahh!" Min Ho whined, but he didn't pull your hands away. Instead, he held them there, and he slowly began to smile. Your heart started acting weird, but you didn't pull away, instead you both just stared at each other smiling.

"Unnie!"

You both turned around and see Dara standing there with Daesung, carrying a bunch of stuff, but were now both staring at the both of you in awe of what was going on.

"Uh, we'll be back, when you're not busy, Noona." Daesung said, dragging Dara behind him as he closed the door. You can totally hear Dara yelling at Daesung and blushed from embarrassment.

"Well, I'll see you later, Noona." Min Ho said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter