Press Conference

In Time With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She looks at you and you weren't sure how honest she was when she stared straight into your eyes.

 

You knew that she was caught off guard with the question and in order to get rid of the uneasy tension, you felt the need to help her.

 

You knew that this simple question could become a scandal and spread like wild fire.

 

"Our characters all have great personalities, looks and wealth, therefore that would be a diffifcult to answer." You say and you see as she quickly mouth "Thank you" and turned back to the reporter.

 

"Yeah, what Min-ho-shi said. " Kim Hyun Joong said, with a small smile on his face."I mean, who could resist the infamous F4?"

 

You stare at Kim Hyun Joong and he quickly nods, and the tension is gone as the rest of the members laughed at his comment.

 

The questions ended quickly as the photoshoot continued and finally, you were all done and had to change out of the fashionable clothes that you were all wearing and you were excited to get the furry coat off yourself, it was way too stuffy and too warm.

 

While in the changing room, you got to know the guys pretty well. Kim Joon (plays Won Bin) was the oldest, followed by Kim Hyun Joong and of course, you and Kim Bum were roughly around the same age.

 

You guys exchanged numbers after the 30 minute conversation that you guys had and Kim Hyun Joong left first due to SS501 activities and also with the filming of "We Got Married" as well. Kim Bum and Won Bin left as well to finish their own activities and your manager called to tell you that he will be there in about 30 minutes.

 

"Got it, Hyung." You say as you grab your bag with your script and other stuff. "See you then."

 

You place your phone in your pocket and walk out of the studio and decided to wander around the building.

 

You find a place with a great view of Seoul and since the sun was already setting, and the beautiful night sky was going to appear soon.

 

You sit down on one of the couches and lean back, closing your eyes.

 

Somehow her face appeared in your mind. You smile, it's a dream that's too good to be true.

 

"Lee Min Ho-shi?"

 

Now you were hearing her voice. You slowly open your eyes and there she was. 

 

"Gu Hye Sun-shi?" You said, suddenly sitting up and bowing your head.

 

She laughs and hands you something. "Here, some coffee to keep you warm."

 

"Thanks." You say, smiling as she nods and sits beside you. Not too close, though. In a way, that was a good thing, your heartrate was going way up. 

 

"I just want to say thank you for today." She said, sipping her own cup of coffee. "I'm not really good with interviews because sometimes I blank out and I feel like I might say something on air that I might end up regretting later".

 

"No problem. "You say, staring at the view. "My F4 crew and I handled it quite well."

 

She laughs and then you look at her, she covers as she laughs.

 

"Yeah, I know, so Lee Min Ho-shi, may I have your phone number?"

 

You literally choked on your drink as you struggle to breath, she pats your back hard.

 

"You okay?" She asks you, worriedly as you calm down and finally breath.

 

You nod and was thankful that it was dark, your face was totally red as a tomato right now.

 

You give her your number and she thanks you.

 

"So now, I have everyone's number!" She says and you f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter