Caught! (ft Sandara Park)

In Time With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You finished auditioning and thanked the staff and judges. You walk out with the script in your hand and felt that you really gave your Guem Jandi part the best that you could portray and it was really all up to the judges to determine the parts.

 

You saw other rookie actresses trying the part and actors that had their hair permed and curled. You laugh to yourself when you saw how ridiculously funny some of the guys looked with the curled hair, it wasn't that the guys weren't handsome or anything, the curls didn't suit many of the guys in the room.

 

Many of the rookie actresses knew each other, so you felt a bit left out and decided to find a place in the building where you could be alone and practice a bit more of some Guem Jandi lines. Somewhere you could recollect your thoughts and somehow Daesung's voice was in her mind.

 

Be careful, you might end falling in love.

 

How could you fall in love? I mean, what if you don't get the part? The rest of the YG family is so sucessful, but you feel like you're lacking the quailities in your own family/company. Aish, I don't even have time to think about love in the first place, then why am I thinking about it?

 

Gu Hye Sun, don't even think about! Remember, your main goal and dreams is in Guem Jandi.

 

"Guem Jandi!"

 

Like it was your own name, you turn around, but there was no one there. You hear Guem Jandi's name being called again until you ended up at a studio room and instead a bunch of people in the room, there was one guy, he was really tall and he had somewhat a perfect curled hair.

 

He wasn't holding the script in his hand, but rather walking around with a water bottle and saying his lines as who you recognized Gu Jun Pyo. You peeked by the door and watched as he continued delivering his lines with immense emotion, and delivering the lines with emotion that you wondered if he already got the part.

 

Ring~*

Your phone starts ringing and then you ended up staring at the guy straight in the eyes.

Oh . Oh .

 

You immediately run as fast as you could and you could hear the guy calling out your name, but god, what would he think now that he saw you watching him the whole time. You run to the elevators and went up to the highest floor in the building, and then ran to the restroom.

 

"HELLO?"

 

"Hyesun? Where are you?" Your manager asked,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter