Battle

In Time With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was suffering from a flu that I got a couple of days ago and my manager was freaking out that I was able to still get out of bed, but I told him that I was fine and I didn't want to delay the drama shootings.

We had one drama scene to do today since we finished the later scenes, but this was a crucial scene because well, it was going to be brutal.

"Hye-sun, I could just them if they had an extra cover for you, you don't seem to be in the state to act right now." Eric, your manager took off his puffy jacket and placed it around you as you adjusted yourself to your seat in the van.

"Oppa, I'll be fine, I took my medicine and drank plenty of water before I left my apartment." You tell him, but Eric still had that worried look on his face. "Look, when we have break, let's go get some ramen, it will warm us really quick."

"Fine, but I'll have you know that I'll be watching from the sidelines to make sure nothing happens to you."

He continues driving without saying a word as you allowed yourself sometime to get even more rest for your weary eyes. You hardly got any sleep because of the stuffed up nose that you had and worst off, the headache you were recovering from a night before. The drama shootings hours were long and it was really cold outside especially in the homes that you and your filming cast were filming at.

After the 30 minutes drive, you stepped out of the van while your manager says that he forgot something at the office and promised to be back as quick as he could. You smile and watch him drive off as you stepped into the MBC building, and the entire cast was already there, many were getting their outfits checked and make-up done. The staff was all over the place to make the lighting was fine and props were where they needed to be, and so forth.

"Hye-sun, my dear, your nose!" Your Unnie coordinator dragged you into the make-up room since you couldn't shoot your scene without looking like rudolph.

This gave you even more time to doze off as she applied all times of make-up gunk on your face and then you had to be woken later in order to put on the Shinhwa school uniform. Your Unnie apologized that she didn't have any tight stockings for you, but you were grateful that at least you had socks.

You had your hair, make-up and uniform done and you stepped outside, feeling a bit dizzy, but managed to regain your balance.

"You don't look so good."

You turn around and before you could answer, Min-ho took off his puffy jacket that was similar to your manager's jacket and placed it on your shoulders.

"Thank you for your concern, but I'm fine." You say, about to take off his jacket, but he placed his hands on your shoulders.

"Just wear it, okay? Can't I be concerned about you? We're great friends, right?"

You were somewhat startled, hearing the anger in his face, you looked up and he looked really worried about you.

"Min-ho, I---" You started to say, but then the director started yelling at everyone to get in position for filming.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter