We Meet Again

In Time With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was beautiful.

 

When you extended your hand towards her, she looked very surprised and was about to extend her hand, when the crowd suddenly moved and before you knew it, she was gone just like that.

 

Gu Hye Sun, you repeat in your mind over and over again as you follow your manager towards the company van. Your best friend left early to catch up on his sleep and congratulated you before he left.

 

Before you make it to the van, the van's door suddenly opened and out popped JiHye, who threw her arms around you and the rest of the company staff all came and gave you a massive group hug.

 

"Congrats, Min-ho!"

 

"I knew you could do it!"

 

"Aish, our Min-ho is growing up!" 

 

You thank them and your manager pulls you and Jihye apart, while he leads you towards the inside of the company van. You see your manager looking back at JiHye who's also following from behind with one of your other Noona coordinator.

 

"Min-Ho, did you see the cast? Although some of them are rookies, I'm sure they're going to do great in this drama". Your manager said, while he was looking through the papers.

 

"Yeah, I saw Kim Bum there." You said and you heard your staff members squeal excitedly. "He was there with his manager and there were a couple of new faces."

 

"Hye-sun got the part of Jandi?" Jihye asked and you turned back to look at her. "What? I'm good friends with her manager and I used to do her hair and makeup back then when she first debuted under YG."

 

"Yeah, I met her today." You said, with her face still in your mind. "She looks pretty."

 

"Aigoo!" Jihye says, slapping your back." She used to be an ulzzang and then she became an artist."

 

You nod and wondered how old she was. She looked about your age, but you've never seen her in other dramas, maybe she was a music artist. But you've never heard of her. . .

 

"Min-ho, don't start falling for her." Your manager says. "Remember work is much more important."

 

Jihye snorted and laughed. "Yah, it's Min-ho's life not yours."

 

"And as his manager, I promised his parents that I was going to take full responsibility of him--" Your manager tries to say only to be interrupted by JiHye.

 

"So you're telling me that you're going to marry Lee Min-ho?"

 

The staff laughs as you watch Jihye and your manager bicker and argue.

 

You close eyes and remembered that time in the studio when you and her made eye contact and that final moment when you almost held her hand with yours and held the longest eye contact in those few minutes till she was gone.

-----

"Lee Min-ho, show them that Gu Jun Pyo is yours and do not be defeated!" Your manager says you and gives you a high five."I'll drop by when the meeting is over and also because Jihye wants me to run errands for her."

 

"Got it, Hyung." You bow slightly and watched as he turned the corner and left you standing alone.

 

You stare at the door for a couple of minutes and then finally turned the knob and entered the room. "Fighting!"

---

Everyone sits in a huge round table, you see familiar faces, Kim Bum and Kim Hyun Joong of SS501, then you see where you needed to be seated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter