Next To You

In Time With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" !!!!"

You exclaim, as you jumped off of bed in order to grab your suitcase in your closet and start throwing a bunch clothes in there. You didn't get home till 3 in the morning because of overnight shooting and interviews and you came home exhausted that your manager had to carry you inside.

You had a flight to catch in one hour, and you checked your phone, and you had texts from your manager reminding you that he was going to be there soon, but you were always responsible and on time so he didn't blow up your phone like he use to when you were a trainee.

You and the rest of the BOF staff were headed to some tropical island in order to shoot the other drama scenes where Gu Jun Pyo takes Jandi and her best friend on an adventure where his family vacationed and as rich as they were, also possibly owned the islands as well. You were excited to step outside of Korea, but you also still tired these days. Looking at the mirror, you could see the panda staring back you. Your make-up artist will deal with them, but her sleep schedule was something that could be easily fixed.

You decided to wear a casual attire, jeans, sporty shirt and jogging shoes, you didn't have time to dress as if you were going to some prestigous awarrd ceremony, you were going to be late and you needed to catch the flight. Locking all doors and windows and double-checking your bag to make sure you had your passport, you stepped out of your apartment with your suitcase and personal carrier.

Ring~*

"Oppa?"

"Hye-sun, I'm outside your apartmnt building, go ahead and come down."

"Got it, give me a couple of minutes."

You said a quick goodbye to your manager and press the elevator button.

Many thoughts were running through your mind, not just about the drama, but Lee Min Ho. You didn't notice that you were spending so much time with him until Dara and Daesung told you. At first, you tried to explain that it was due to have many scenes with each other that you guys were going to spending a lot of time together regardless if you both liked it or not. But Daesung and Dara teamed up and said that they've seen montages of Lee Min Ho and I, and there is something real going on between us. Again, I try to deny it, but both Daesung and Dara said that Lee Min Ho cant fool them, especially with the way he supposedly looked at you.

But you had to admit that you loved Lee Min Ho's eyes, they held so much emotion..and sometimes a bit too much that you were confused about how you were feeling.

"Hye-sun! You look like a damn panda, give me my make-up bag, Eric!". Your make-up artists exclaimed, interrupting you of your thoughts of Lee Min Ho. "Look at her, she's lost weight and Eric, what kind of manager are you!"

"YAH! I always remind her to eat, but the breaks aren't long enough for her to enjoy a full meal!" Eric yelled back at JiHye, as he reached over behind him to grab this rather large bag. "Besides I can't stay long since YG-hyung expects to run errands for him and I had to substitue as Big Bang's manager for a few days because their manager was sick."

JiHye had this worried expression on her face as she stared at her face and back at her manager who looked like he had worst panda eyes than she did.

"Unnie, I'm fine! Oppa is always watching out for me and he always orders food for me, so I have a full stomach at the end of the day and he works just as hard as me, and probably five times more." You say, trying to ease the tenson between Eric and JiHye. Jihye bit her lip and looked at Eric, who was just as upset as she was, but he was gazing at her with the most caring expression she's ever seen him show anyone. Without sayi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter