Friends?

In Time With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Min-ho!"

Before you could protest about his jacket on your shoulders, he nudged you forward and you fell into a group hug with F4.

Although the view was amazing, Hyung Joong suggested that all of you go inside because it was getting terribly cold, despite the beautiful view. You sat on one part of the couch and Min-Ho sat right across from you, with Kim Bum seated at his side. Kim Hyun Joong and Won Bin sat in the opposite direction as you watched the F4 crew converse with a glass of wine in each of their hands as they talked about themselves and the activities that they're covered in their scheudle.

"Noona, how about you? What have you been up to lately?" Kim Bum asked you, as everyone's attention turned to you.

"I'm working on an album and planning to direct after this drama." You said, although you were still unsure yourself. "But this drama is really what I'm focused on right now and all other activities can wait."

"You have a great voice, Noona."

You turn to look at Min-ho after his comment and he gave you a small smile, with the smile lingering in his eyes as he changed to the subject to their characters.

"No, I look horrible with my hair permed!" 

Kim Bum and them laughed. "You were the best looking guy with the perm out everyone who audtioned for the part."

"Yeah, you look like a young auhjusshi." Kim Hyun Joong commented and Won Bin laughed.

"Yah!" Min-Ho said, and was heading towards Hyun Joong's direction to put him in a head lock. 

"You looked really handsome."

Min-ho stopped and looked at you, the others kept laughing over Hyun Joong's auhjusshi comment. Then he headed towards you, and you wondered if you should tape your mouth in the future to prevent any random comment like that again.

"Really? I didn't look like an aujusshi?"

You smile. "Of course, you look just the way that Gu Jun Pyo is suppose to like and besides I know you'll be great."

Min-ho reaches out and puts up his hand  to signal a high-five. You hit his hand as you watch in amusement as he goes back to the couch where Kim Hyun Joong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter