Care to explain?

In Time With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                        

 

After a long press conference and photoshoots, I finally had time to relax to myself and of course, I had plates of food surrounding me and the thick "Boys Over Flowers" script.

You were given a day to study the script a bit more and you promised your manager that you wouldn't leave your apartment until you memorized a couple of the scenes in the drama already. You were used to shooting dramas, but this was your first time as the leading actress in the drama.

Lee Min Ho, you thought about him for a while now. You didn't see any of his works and although he was a handsome guy, did he have the acting skills to prove it? You decided to look up his work online as you placed your laptop on your belly and lazily scrolled down Youtube. He looked the same as usual, but from the press conference alone, he definetely grew and he matured.

Hours later, someone knocked on your door and it was none other than your favorite dongseangs, Sandara and Daesung.

"Unnie!" Sandara called out as she pullled you into a massive hug, eveloping Daesung in the hug as well.

"How are you?" You say as you lead the both of them to the living room of your apartment and they sat on carpet floor and looked at the stack of papers, plates of food all on the coffee table.

"Noona, I just came to invite you to the dinner that manager-Hyung was holding." Daesung said as he sat on the couch and took your laptop. You were used to his company, you didnt mind.

"and also talk about the hottie of an actor that you're going to be in the drama with!" Sandara exclaimed and she leaped onto the couch.

You roll your eyes at them. "first of all, we're going to be acting, it's going to remain professional and it shall stay like that." You say, sitting between Sandara and Daesung. "You guys, I'm not kidding. Besides I told you before I don't have time to date."

"Uh huh, you say that now, Noona, but something is going to happen, see, we have one beautiful actress and one handsome actor that are definetely going to spending a lot of quality time together and ---" Daesung pauses and looks at me. "Sandara-noona and I saw the interview, and there was definetely a VIBE."

"Uh huh,  I saw the way you guys were looking at each other." Sandara said with a smirk on her face. "Care to explain, Unnie?"

Your face was probably as red as a tomato right now and you cleared your throat before answering.

"Lee Min Ho is a handsome young man, who's a bit too young and someone as goodlooking as him probably already has a girlfriend and besides, there are other actresses that are going to be in the drama as well. So you guys are way too carried away--"

"YOU LIKE HIM!" Sandara and Daesung yell at the same time and started spazzing like fangirls.

"NO!" You yell back.

"YES, YOU DO!" Daesung says, putting down your laptop as he starts jumping on the couch. "YOU WERE EVEN WATCHING HIS MOVIES ON YOUTUBE!"

"AH HA!!" Sandara exclaims and points as you. "I KNEW IT! I--

"EH EH EH EH EH, 2ne1!" Sandara's phone goes off. Wheew, you think to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter