Accident

In Time With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Min Ho P.O.V.

The moment you received a call from your manager about Hye Sun's car accident from last night, you immediately rushed out of your apartment. Your hair was in a disrray and your clothes would be seen a laughing stock from fashion experts. You didn't care, all you could see in your mind was her in stretchers and damn it, she was hurt.

Your manager told you that she had a slight concussion, a few scratches and brusies, but that she was going to be okay. You needed to see her with your own eyes that she was okay and you could care less if Disptach was hiding behind the bushes to take pictures of your every move. All you can think about her and her well-being.

When you made it to the parking lot, you grabbed your baseball hat and some shades. Luckily it was night time, and not many people would be at the hospital. Your manager text you her hospital room information and her manager was already waiting at the other entrance of the hospital.

"Hyung, is she okay?" You asked him, as he patted your back and looked around for any signs of paparazzi people. "She'll be okay, they had to halt the filming for a week. I'm sure your manager informed you of the news."

You nodded and rushed past the manager to get to her quicker. "Min Ho, you don't need to rush. She's not going to leave that bed."

"I..I just need to see her." You tell him, stopping to wait for her manager. "I couldn't sleep and then I found myself calling my manager and asking about her condition, and now I'm here."

"Well, I'm going to have to leave after we get to her room, I have things to deal with at the office." He says, and you nodded your head in understanding. "Thank you for coming by Minho, I'll be by later in a few hours."

You get to the front of her door, and her manager bids you farewall, as he heads out. You were already hesitating as you wondered if she was in more of a serious condition than what the managers were telling you. What if they were trying to spare the pain of how she really looked?

You sigh and told yourself to get a grip, and reminded yourself why you were here in the first place.

You wanted to see her.

Who knew that love could be great, but painful at the same time?

You opened the door, and you were already at lost for words.

 

Hye Sun P.O.V

You were disgusted with the hospital food and what was supposely said to be pudding looked absoutely revolting. You knew that your manager was going to nag if you didn't eat all your food.

Maybe if you called your mom right now, she'd happily make you some food and feed you actual food than the nightmare of food that's right in front of you. You heard the door open, and you put the "pudding" in your mouth.

"Manager-Oppa, I'm eating it! I swear! Look ...YUMMMM!" You tell him, eating every last drop of the pudding and then placing it down when you finished. You turned and smiled, and then you realized who was in the same room as you.

"Noona."

"Min Ho?" You asked, surprised as you stared at his attire while he walked towards you. He wasn't dressed all fancy like he usually does when he goes out. He looked like he just climbed out of bed and you could see his eyes through his shades. The same ones that drove you crazy whenever he looked at you, thank god he has shades on. "What are you doing here?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter