Acting?

In Time With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hye Sun-ah!" 

                         You heard your name being called and quickly stood up after taking a small nap from singing lessons. Your manager approached you and whispered that YG wanted to speak to you in his office. You politely bowed to the music staff and followed your manager out the room and to the elevators. The moment the elevators closed, you had to ask what was going on.

 

"Manager-sshi, is it good news or bad news?"

                    

     Your manager shrugged and told you that he just wanted to speak to you and didn't give his reason why.

 

"YG-hyung seems to have something planned out for you, if he calls you to his office, it could be either good or bad news, but seeing how you've done everything on your schedule without complaints and did them well, I'm sure you'll be fine."

 

"But YG-shi never called me to his office before and I don't know whether I should be happy or scared."

                         

Your manager laughs, but inside, you're a bit scared because you've known and heard from the staff that artists that got in trouble would go into his office and come out looking misrable. The fact that it was going to be your first time going to his office, who knows what will be in store for you?

 

Your manager continues to console and keep your nerves calm by distracting you when the lastest gossip that he's heard about other stores and finally the elevator goes ding* and the doors open.

 

You step out with your manager and follow him to the last door in the hallway. This floor was only used for major conferences especially when YG and the rest of the YG family had interviews or if YG met up with other coporate enterainment CEO's like JYP and SM entertainment.

 

All these thoughts were coming to my head like being cut from the company, but...that's not possible right? I mean, I signed the contract for 5 years and I'm barely in my third year of the contract! My music sales weren't that great compared to 1tym or Big Bang's record sales, but it'll get better! AISHHH, girl, think positive thoughts! I am a YG artist! I am capable of doing anything and everything...except talk to YG.

 

"Okay, we're here, now Hye Sun" Your manager turns to look at you and frowns, "I think you need to breathe, you're looking a bit too pale."

 

You take a deep breathe and sigh, "All right, I'm ready".

 

Your manager knocks on the door.

 

"YG-Hyung, Hye Sun's here." 

 

The doors slide open and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter