You're back?.... NO!!

When Ice Meets Fire

-Taeyeon's house-

Just when Jessica was about to close the door, someone from outside had prevented the door from closing. 

Jessica: Yah!! Who are yo--

The door swing open and Jessica could see who is behind the door. she took a few steps back.

Taecyeon: Hello darling, i see that you still remember me.

Jessica: Wha--t are you doing here?!

Jessica took a flower pot and threw at Taecyeon. 

Taecyeon: My my, is this how you greet me? Darling.

Jessica: I am not your darling!

Taecyeon's expression changed: I've came back, just as i promised.

Taecyeon grabbed jessica and pulled her into the room.

Jessica: NOO!!!!!! let go off me!!!!!

-FlashBack-

Taecyeon: Jessica, i'll make you mine tonight. 

Jessica: Go away!

Taecyeon was the son of their aunt. He had been staring at jessica since the day they moved into their house. Now, he finally made his move. He pushed Jessica onto the floor and started to kiss her. Jessica tried to shout but he used his hand to cover Jessica's mouth. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. She knew what was going to happen but couldnt do anything about it. She was only 11 years old. Teacyeon ripped her shirt off and kissed even more. Jessica felt helpless.

Taeyeon came back to the basement while holding leftover foods for the both of them. She saw what taecyeon was doing and started to hit him. Hard. Taecyeon stopped what he did and ran out. Taeyeon went to cover jessica with cardboards and went after taecyeon. Taeyeon was chasing after taecyeon when she saw policemen walking by. she told the policemen what happened and they took Taecyeon back. Her aunt was very angry and didnt allow them to eat. In the ended, Taecyeon was sentenced to 5 years in jail as he was found more then 2 girls. Including jessica. when taecyeon was taken away, he promised that he would come out to find them after he is release.

 

-End of flashback-

Taeyeon and wooyoung reached taeyeon's house and wanted to kiss goodbye. But taeyeon saw that the door was unlock. She felt weird and she quickly went in, with wooyoung following her. She heard sobbings and quickly ran into the room. Just when she entered the room, she saw Jessica's shirt been ripped off. Taeyeon grabbed a very thick book and hit taecyeon's head. Taecyeon looked up and his eyes widen. He dashed out of the room only to be stopped by wooyoung, who pushed him down and grabbed his hand. Taeyeon went over and hugged Jessica. Jessica who was still crying and suddenly were screaming. 

Jessica: LET GO OFF ME!!!!

Tears rolled down even more. 

Taeyeon: Hush hush. Its me, Taeyeon. 

Jessica just kept shouting and screaming. Taeyeon felt tears rolling down her cheeks.

Taeyeon: Sorry Jessica, Sorry. I shouldn't have left you alone. Miandae!

Jessica: Unnie!!

Jessica grabbed taeyeon's shirt and cried even more. She trembled as she was in shocked. Taeyeon blamed herself her leaving her alone in the house. 

Taeyeon: Its okay now. I'm here. I promised i will never leave you alone. 

Wooyoung: Taeyeon! should i call the police?

Taeyeon: Ne! 

Taecyeon tried to run away after hearing the word police. But he couldn't. Soon the police came and took taecyeon away. Wooyoung left, leaving the girls alone. Taeyeon never once did try to release Jessica from her embrace. She knew that Jessica was in shocked and needed someone to be with her. Jessica still had tears flowing down her cheeks. Taeyeon was telling Jessica that it was all going to be alright the whole night. Jessica was soon tired from the crying and slept on taeyeon's leg. Taeyeon, in the other hand, didnt even close her eyes and rest. She keep Looking at jessica and kept blaming herself for not being with her.

Jessica: Unnie.

Jessica suddenly said , shocking taeyeon

Taeyeon: Yes jessica, i'm here

Jessica: Its not your fault, stop blaming yourself.

Taeyeon: Arsso Jessica. Go to sleep.

Jessica: You too, Unnie..

Jessica went to sleep once more. Taeyeon still couldn't sleep. No matter how much she told herself that it was not her fault. She just couldn't stop thinking that the fact that taecyeon got a chance to do this again, was because she left her alone.  

-Taeyeon thinking- I'll never let you get hurt again, Jessica. Never. If there must be a person getting hurt, That person would be me. I promise... Jessica.