I... You...

When Ice Meets Fire

~ OMO!! sorry that this chap was so late. My com spoiled but now its repaired :)))))) so, here's the chap. Happy reading :DDDD~

 

~4 days later~

Jessica: Unnie. Please come out of the room and eat will you? You havent eaten for 4 days..

Taeyeon: ...

Jessica moved infront of taeyeon

Jessica: Unnie!! Can you please answer me?!

Soohyun: Sica, Don't be like this.

Soohyun tired to pull jessica away but failed. Jessica pulled her arm away and grabbed onto taeyeon's shoulder. She shook taeyeon and pulled her up to make her look like she is standing up. 

Jessica: Unnie!! No matter how you think about him, he won't come back anymore!! Wake up will you?!!! Snap out of it!!

Taeyeon slowly lift her head up and with teary eyes, she looked at jessica. The small paper she was holding dropped to the ground when she released her grip. Taeyeon mouthed the word 'sorry' and she fell onto jessica's arms. Unconscious..

Jessica: Unnie?... Unnie!!

Tears rolled down from jessica's cheeks and she looked up at soohyun. 

Soohyun: Come, hurry! Bring her to the hospital!!

Soohyun helped jessica lift taeyeon up and put her on his back. Jessica rushed to the main door and opened it for soohyun. She followed soohyun out quickly and she forgotten to lock the door. 

~Wooyoung's house~

Wooyoung: I can't take it anymore!!!

Wooyoung had being trying to contact taeyeon for the past 4 days. He wanted to tell her the truth. But taeyeon wouldn't pick up his calls nor reply to his messages. Wooyoung grabbed his jacket and he rushed out of his house. He opened the door, only to be greeted by sunye. 

Wooyoung said coldly: Why are you here. 

Sunye: Wooyoung ah.. I...

Wooyoung: I don't have time for your nonsense. 

Wooyoung started to walk away

Sunye: Taeyeon's in trouble!!...

Wooyoung stopped walking and he turned around. Fists clenched. He walk towards sunye and got hold of her shoulders. 

Wooyoung: What.. Did you just say?!

Sunye: Let me go.. It hurts..

Wooyoung shook sunye. 

Wooyoung: Tell me!!!!

Sunye: Taeyeon had not been eating for 4 days and she fainted. Jessica and soohyun are now bringing her to the hospital. 

Wooyoung loosen his grip on sunye's shoulder and looked away.

Wooyoung: You happy now?

Sunye: Wooyoung.. I..

Wooyoung: You happy now?!

Wooyoung looked up with tears forming around his eyes. Sunye knew that she would never forget the expression that wooyoung used to look at her. Full of hatred and anger. Wooyoung released his grip and took a step back. Like he had just seen a scaryy monster infront of him. Wooyoung turned away and ran towards his car.

Sunye: I'm... Sorry... 

Wooyoung blamed himself. He thought that if he agreed to do whatever sunye wants, he would keep taeyeon safe. But he was wrong. As long as he stayed with taeyeon, Taeyeon would be safe. 

~In the hospital~

Dr. Sunny: She would be alright for now. We have put her on a drip. She needs lots of rest.

Soohyun: Thank you doctor. Is there anything else we have to look out for?

Dr. Sunny: Oh ya, don't agitate her any further.

Soohyun: Ok, thank you doctor.

Dr. Sunny: Its nothing. Press the red button if you need any help. Don't worry, she will be fine.

After sunny walk away, soohyun went over to jessica and took her hand. Soohyun were shocked as jessica's hands were icy cold. Soohyun lifted jessica's chin and made her look at him. Jessica's eyes were red and puffy.

Soohyun: Sica ah..

Jessica: Its all my fault.

Soohyun: No, its not.

Jessica: It is, i shouldnt have presured her to snap out of it. I knew she needed time. Why did i--

Soohyun pulled jessica closer and hugged her, cutting her sentence.

Soohyun: Its not your fault sica. It's not.

Jessica hugged soohyun back. This time, she did not try to hold back her feelings. Instead, she let her feelings out. She grabbed soohyun's back of the jacket and cried.  After a few minutes, shoutings can be heard in the whole level of the hospital. 

???: YAH!! WHERE IS TAEYEON!? WHICH IS TAEYEON'S WARD. 

Jessica lifted up her head and saw wooyoung running towards them. She stood up and went toward wooyoung. 

Wooyoung: Jessica, is taeyeon in th--

Jessica slapped wooyoung in his face. 

Jessica: You're not welcome here. 

Wooyoung: Jessica... please, i need to see her. 

Jessica: I won't allow it. 

Wooyoung: Jessica... I'm begging you. Let me see taeyeon.

Jessica: N--

Soohyun: Jessica, let him see taeyeon. 

Jessica turned around and look at soohyun. Soohyun nodded. Jessica turned back and faced wooyoung.

Jessica: Fine, I'll only give you 5 minutes. 

Jessica stepped away from the door, letting wooyoung entering the room. 

~In the room~

Wooyoung slowly walk toward taeyeon whom is lying on the bed. He felt his eyes wet as he walked closer to taeyeon. He sat down on the bed next to taeyeon and cupped her cheeks. 

Wooyoung: Taeyeon... Miandae...

Just as wooyoung took taeyeon's hand in his, the ward door swing open. 

Jessica: Go now. 

Wooyoung cupped taeyeon's cheek again

Wooyoung: Taeyeon, I'll be back. 

Wooyoung stood up and left the ward without looking at jessica. 

-Wooyoung thinking- I need to go. I need to go there now..