ChinCha?!!!!!!!

When Ice Meets Fire

-Outside Taeyeon's house-

Taeyeon: Yah!! why my house. We could go to Seohyun's.. Or Tiffany's.

Sooyoung: Why are you so scared that we go to your house? 

Jessica: No, we were scared that you will eat all our food. *Icy Stares*

Taeyeon nodded in agreement. Seohyun and Tiffany tried to hold in their laughters but couldn't. 

Sooyoung: Yah!! I won't! If you're scared i will go buy food now. 

Everyone nodded and laughed.

Sooyoung: Aish!

And she marched off to the 24/7 stores to buy food. 

-At Wooyoung's house-

Wooyoung: Have you knocked your head somewhere? Why do you keep smiling to yourself?

Soohyun: Ahh~ Wooyoung ah. I just found my goddess. Jessica~~

Wooyoung: Yah yah yah! Can't you keep your emotions under control? *Icy Stares*

Soohyun: Aish~! Lalala~ *Hoping towards Wooyoung's room*

Wooyoung: YAH! Not my room!

-Taeyeon's house-

???: Hello?! Open the door or i will knock it down. Hurry!!!! Its so heavy!!!!!!!!!!

Seohyun: *rushes to the door* Oh, Unnie. Omo, so many food. 

Sooyoung: I was hungry. 

Jessica came out from the bathroom and said coldly: Enjoys. I'm going to sleep.

Taeyeon: You don't want to join us?

Jessica: No. 

Seohyun: Unnie, can i join you? Its getting late~

Jessica: Anything.

With that last sentence, Seohyun ran after jessica into her bedroom which she shared with Taeyeon as there was only one room in the house. The remaining three girls chatted and ate till 3.45 am. They were all sleeping on each other's legs in the living room.  

Sooyoung: Hmmm..... What time is it now Unnie...

Taeyeon whom had woke up early in the morning cooking breakfast for all of them said: Its now 9.35am Sooyoung. 

Sooyoung: Okay.... HUH WHAT?! 9.35am!!!!!!! Ahhh!!!! i got to go!!!!! Bye!~

Sooyoung grabbed her things and rushed out of the door. 

Taeyeon: What has gotten into her?

Tiffany, who had been awaken by Sooyoung's loud shouting, :Yah! whats all the noise about? Ouh~~~ Taengoo ar. Breakfast?

Taeyeon: Yes My littlte mushroom, Breakfast is ready. 

Tiffany: Yay!! I'll go wake both of them up. 

Tiffany took one of the cucumber junk food and went into the room

Tiffany: Jessica~ Wake up~

Jessica: 5 more minutes Unnie...

Tiffany: Wake up~ see what i have on my hand~ I'm gonna open it~

Jessica heard the opening of plastics and opened her eyes. She was shocked to see that it was fired cucumber chips. 

Jessica: YAH!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany ran out as quickly as she could with angry Jessica chasing her around. 

Seohyun came out of the room and greated the Unnies with a 90 Degree bow: Good morning Unnies.

Taeyeon: Morning Seohyun, don't bother about them. Come, have breakfast. 

Jessica did not stop chasing Tiffany until Tiffany held up the cumcumber chips in front of Jessica's face. Jessica shouted and ran into the toilet. 

Tiffany: Hahahaha!!!!

Taeyeon: Yah, stop playing in the morning. The neighbours might complain.

Taeyeon grabbed the cumcumber chips packet and kept it in the plastic bag.

Taeyeon: Come have breakfast!!!~

Jessica came out from the toilet and grabbed the back of Tiffany's neck as a revenage.

Tiffany: Owww

-Wooyoung's house-

Sooyoung quietly open the front door and tip-toed towards her room.

Wooyoung: You said 'late', not 'over-night'

Wooyoung holding a glass of milk and leaning against the wall.

Sooyoung: Oppa!! shhhh. Don't wake Umma.

Wooyoung: *Smiling* Umma and Appa are away for 2 months.

Sooyoung: Aigoo!! then why didnt you tell me!! Ahhh... I skipped Taeyeon's breakfast.

Wooyoung: You didnt give me the chance to say. You were busy talking and eating with your girlfriends.

Sooyoung: Miandae~ 

Wooyoung: Sooyoung

Sooyoung: Bo?

Wooyoung: Ask your girlfriends to come out today. Lets go play

Sooyoung: CHINCHA?!

Wooyoung: Ne.

Sooyoung: Arsso!!! 

Sooyoung jumped up and down and hopped back into her room.

-Wooyoung thinking- Ha, Soohyun, you must thank me for making this possible.