I Trust You, But..

When Ice Meets Fire

~Taeyeon's house~

Wooyoung: Aish, why is her house so far away.

Wooyoung came to taeyeon's house to find that the door is unlock. He push the door open and entered the small house. He knew what he was looking for. Spy cam or places that could easily see taeyeon's room. He entered taeyeon's room and walked over to her bed. He looked out of the window and found two guy acting suspiciously and kept looking up making phone calls. He took out his phone and pressed the number he never wanted to. Sunye.

~Sunye~ Wooyoung?

Wooyoung: Did you hire two guys to spy on taeyeon?

~Sunye~ How.. How did you know.

Wooyoung: Get a life!! No matter what you do. I won't return to you. This is the last time you'll hear my voice.

~Sunye~ Wooyoung!! Wooyoung, please i---

Wooyoung threw his phone on the phone, smashing his phone. Wooyoung looked down and saw a piece of paper. He reach out for it and unfold the paper. He recongize that it was taeyeon hand writing and he read it. 

Wooyoung shii... Its my mistake... I promised that i would trust you. I trust you.. But... My heart is getting tired. After waiting alone all by myself, after regretting alone by myself.. It seems that loving you was a mistake... For knowing that i will never forget the pain, its my mistake.. I knew that i would get hurt and couldn't let go, its my mistake too...  But even though it was all my mistake.. Its okay, as long as you're here.. But.. You're not here by my side..  Sarang Hae

~Hospital~

Soohyun: Sica, get some rest. 

Jessica: No, I want to stay with unnie..

Soohyun ignored what jessica had said and he pull her towards the ward's sofa. 

Jessica: Yah.. I said i want to be with unnie.

Jessica tried to stand up but was stopped by soohyun. 

Soohyun: Stand up and you will have to kiss me.

Jessica: I'm not in the mood to play games soohyun..

Soohyun: I'm not playing, who said that i was playing?

Jessica ignored soohyun and stood up. She walk past soohyun and was about to reach the bed. Soohyun grabbed jessica's left arm and pulled her to face him. He bend down and whispered into her ears.

Soohyun: I did warn you, didnt I?

Soohyun kissed jessica, to his surprise, jessica didnt try and break the kiss. Seconds before he wanted to deepen the kiss, Taeyeon made some vomiting noise. Casuing them to jump in surprise. 

Taeyeon: Hello? This is a hospital. Get a room. 

Jessica: Unnie!! You feeling okay?

Jessica push soohyun away slightly and went towards taeyeon. 

Soohyun: Noona, You're awake. 

Taeyeon: I'm fine sica. And what do you mean by 'i'm awake'?

Soohyun: You've been sleeping for a day. 

Taeyeon's eyes widen: Chincha?! A day?!

Jessica: Ne unnie. Unnie, the doctor says that you could go home after your drip finishes.

Taeyeon: Oh okay.. Huh?!

Taeyeon look around and saw that she is in ward A. The most expensive ward in the whole hospital.

Taeyeon: Sica!! Why did you put me in ward a?! Its very expensive. OMO, I've got no money.

Soohyun: *smiling* Noona, don't worry, I'll pay for the costs.

Jessica: Yeah unnie. Let him pay. He has got too much money on his hand.

Taeyeon: Ok then.. 

The door swing open

Taeyeon: Wo--

Dr. Sunny: How are you? I see that your drip is finish. You can go home now. *smiling*

Taeyeon: Woah, I've got a cute doctor. 

Jessica: Yah, Don't be a Byuntae in the hospital. 

Dr. Sunny: Hahas, Thank you Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon: So, I can go now?

Dr.Sunny: Yes you may. Or if you wish to stay here longer you can too. 

Taeyeon: Ah.. Its okay. I rather be at home. 

Dr. Sunny: yea right. Don't make yourself too busy. Rest well.

Taeyeon: Okkie Doc. 

Soohyun: Let me go pay for the costs first. I'll meet you outside ya? I'll go drive the car over after i finish paying. 

Jessica: Arsseo. Why are you so naggy? *Sticks out tongue*

Soohyun: Yah...

Jessica: Come unnie lets go. 

Taeyeon: wait, Let me take the sweets first. 

Jessica: *roll eyes* JummaTaeng. 

Taeyeon: Yah!!

~2 Hours later~

Taeyeon: Ahh, Finally. Home sweet home. 

Jessica: We still have to take the lift, JummaTaeng.

Taeyeon: Yah, stop calling me that.

Jessica: Okay, Then... ByunTae?

Taeyeon: Yahh!!!

Jessica: Eeks!!

Jessica ran towards the lift as fast as she could with taeyeon and soohyun chasing after her.

~Upstairs~

Taeyeon: I'll go buy cucumber later.

Jessica: Eeks!!! Miandae Unnie. Don't buy cucumber...

Taeyeon: I was just joking. Yah, didnt you guys lock the door after you go go out?

Jessica stared at the door and said: Miandae, forgot.

Soohyun push the door open for the two ladies to enter.

Taeyeon walked back into her room.

Taeyeon: AHHHHH!!

Jessica: Unnie?!

Taeyeon ran out of the room and went behind jessica.

Wooyoung: Taeyeon, listen to me.

Jessica: Yah!! Why are you in here?!

Wooyoung: The door wasnt lock. *coldly* Taeyeon...

Wooyoung reach out for taeyeon but taeyeon took a few steps away from him.

Wooyoung: Taeyeon.. I still love you.

Taeyeon: Get out... 

Wooyoung: Please taeyeon, listen to me will you?...

Taeyeon: Out ah!!!

Soohyun: You heard her, out. 

Wooyoung looked at soohyun with a Please-don't-do-this-to-me look while soohyun look at wooyoung with a please-don't-make-me-punch-you look. Wooyoung turned and look at taeyeon again. 

Wooyoung: Don't you trust me anymore?

Taeyeon: I trust you, but... I'm tired already. 

Wooyoung: Someday, I'll prove to you that I only love you. 

Wooyoung turned and walk out of the house. Taeyeon who have been holding onto her emotions, fell on to the floor unconsious. 

Jessica: Unnie? Unnie?!