Everything's...alright?

When Ice Meets Fire

Things started to change after sunye came back. Sunye keep following wooyoung where ever he goes. Not allowing taeyeon and wooyoung to spend time together. Alone. Whenever wooyoung asked taeyeon out for a date, Sunye would appear at that place. She would always say nasty things to taeyeon. Wanting to break them apart. Taeyeon, of cos, ingored her and carry on walking hand-in-hand with wooyoung. Today was the same. Wooyoung went to buy drinks for taeyeon. 

Sunye: You know taeyeon. You're such a sad person.

Taeyeon: ....

Sunye: Why must you keep sticking with MY husband?

Taeyeon: I did not. He was never Yours.

Sunye: He is Mine. And you snatched him from me. Although i've left him for a long time. I still love him. And he is still my husband-to-be.

Taeyeon: You're lying to yourself. You're even more sad. 

Sunye stood up and went over to another table. She took a cup of water and pour over taeyeon's head. 

Taeyeon: Yah!

Taeyeon stood up and wiped away the ice cubes. Wooyoung came back and saw taeyeon with water all over her. He went over and took out tissues to wipe away the water on taeyeon's hair and shirt. Sunye saw what wooyoung did and she fell down on purpose, wanting to make wooyoung rush over and help her get up. But wooyoung didnt care about her, he only cared about taeyeon. The weather was very cold. He took of his jacket and put it around taeyeon.

Wooyoung: Are you alright?

Taeyeon: Y..Yeah.

Wooyoung turned to sunye and pushed her away: Don't you ever get close to taeyeon again.

Sunye stood up and walked over to taeyeon

Sunye: This is not over. Yet.

And she walked away.

Wooyoung: I'll send you home.

Taeyeon: Ok.

 

Taeyeon could easily fall sick, due to the fact that she always let jessica eat all the meats they got from their aunt. Taeyeon kept coughing and sneezing on the way home. She fell asleep in the car. When they reached taeyeon's house. Taeyeon was not awake yet. Not wanting to wake her up. He carried her up. When he was carrying her, he felt that her body was burning hot. He quickly press the door bell and when jessica open the door. He dashed inside.

Wooyoung: Hurry! Taeyeon's running a high fever.

Jessica quickly open the door to their room and went out. Wooyoung took taeyeon hand and look at her. Taeyeon suddenly looked pale to him. She looked terrible. Jessica came back in with a towel and a basin of water. 

Wooyoung: I'll help. 

Jessica: No. go out.

Wooyoung: But..

Jessica: ...

Wooyoung stood up and made his way out of the room. Jessica went after him and closed the door. Leaving wooyoung alone in the living room.

Wooyoung: Please Be alright taeyeon.....

-In the room-

Jessica: Unnie... Why must you treat yourself like that. Can't you just leave him?

Taeyeon: ....

Jessica: Aish!! What am i suppose to do?

Jessica remembered that whenever she had a high fever, taeyeon would always use cold water and wipe her body. After that she will place the towel on her forehead. Jessica did what she remembered. While wiping taeyeon, jessica was talking to her. Jessica pulled her to sit up and rested her chin on her shoulders before wiping her back. Just when jessica was about to finish. The door swing open.

Wooyoung: Are you done yet?

Jessica: Yah! Girls room! Knock.

Jessica took taeyeon's shirt and helped her wear it before lying her down back on the bed. Wooyoung's face flushed.

Wooyoung: Mi.. Miandae. 

Wooyougn was standing and staring. Not staring at Jessica, But staring at the scars taeyeon had on her back.

Wooyoung: Wha--

Jessica: The scars?

Wooyoung: Y..Yeah.

Jessica: Aunt

Wooyoung: Huh?

Jessica: Aunt. 

Wooyoung nodded. Remembering what taeyeon had said about their aunt. 

Jessica: I'll leave you two alone.

Jessica stood up and exited the room. Wooyoung sat next to taeyeon on the bed while looking at taeyeon. He touched taeyeon's forehead and it was still hot. Only that it was not burning hot anymore. He took the towel soaked with cold water, squeezed it dry and placed it on taeyeon's forehead before holding taeyeon's hand.

Wooyoung: I'm sorry. I couldn't do anything to stop this from happening. 

Taeyeon: ...Wooyoung....

Wooyoung: Yes? I'm here.

After a few seconds, wooyoung realized that taeyeon was sleep talking. He smiled to himself. Knowing that even when sleeping, taeyeon was thinking about him. He slowly laid down beside taeyeon, still holding her hand. He soon switched from holding her hand to hugging her waist. Even while looking at taeyeon, he did not forget to help change the towel on taeyeon's forehead.

 

In the morning. Taeyeon woke up and felt that her head hurts. She tired to sit up but she felt her body being pressed down. She look towards her left and saw wooyoung lying down, Hugging her. Taeyeon smiled and she took the towel and put it on wooyoung's face.

Wooyoung: What? Who?

Taeyeon laughed and wooyoung knew it was her.

Wooyoung: Morning Dear. What a fun way to wake me up eh?

Taeyeon: Yeah. Fun *Smiling*

Wooyoung: You..!

Taeyeon: Ahh... My head, it hurts. (Acting)

Wooyoung: Omo, rest rest.

Taeyeon laughed louder and made her way out of the room.

Wooyoung: Aish!!!

Wooyoung followed and hugged taeyeon from the back. The both of them waddled like penguins out of the room and into the room full of (noisy) people.

Sooyoung: Yah, I want food.

 Jessica: Wait till taeyeon wakes up.

Sooyoung: What if she never wakes up?

Jessica gave sooyoung an icy stare before running after sooyoung.

Sooyoung: My fault my fault!!! Miandae!!!!!!

Soohyun caught hold of sooyoung and allowed jessica to strangle her. 

Seohyun: Oh, Unnie, you're awake. 

Everyone turned towards taeyeon's direction and saw both of them waddling out of the room. 

Tiffany: Tae tae!!! How are you? I'm so worried.

Taeyeon: Little mushroom ah, I'm fine. *Smiling*

Wooyoung lifted up his head: Yah, how can you call her tae tae? She's mine.

Tiffany: (Perfect english) I'm sorry, i've being calling her that since i knew her. 

Wooyoung: What is she saying?

The room erupted with laughers.

Jessica: She said she had being calling taeyeon tae tae ever since she knew her. You're so outdated.

Wooyoung turned to look at taeyeon: Chincha?

Taeyeon: Ne, she my mushroom.

Wooyoung acted angry and went towards tiffany: I've lost.

Everyone laughed again.

Taeyeon: Don't worry, You're my man *smiling*

Wooyoung: Okays, my woman. 

-Sunye house-

Sunye: Aish!!!!!!!!!! Why does he keep taking care about her. I'm the one. Its me!!!

Sunye threw a flower pot on the wall. Causing the pot to smash and bits flew all over the floor. She stepped on one and her foot started bleeding. 

Sunye: Ah... I know. I'll make her bleed. Since she likes things that is mine, I'll make her feel the pain more then me. 

Maid: Miss, are you alright?

Sunye: I'm fine. Clear this for me. 

Sunye let out an evil laugh.

Sunye: Just you wait. Its not over Taeyeon. Not yet.