What about me?

When Ice Meets Fire

~Hospital~

Dr. Sunny walk out of the surgery room. 

Wooyoung: How is she?

Dr. Sunny: She lost too much blood. The impact on her head is too great. She is still not away from danger. 

Wooyoung fell onto the chair, tears were flowing down his cheeks. 

Dr. Sunny: I'm sorry to say this but..  She might lose some memories. 

Wooyoung: What..?

Dr. Sunny: I'm sorry. I can't do anything to stop it. 

Wooyoung: No...

Dr. Sunny: It might not hurt that much by thinking that after she loses those sad memories, she might become happier. 

Wooyoung look up at sunny, not saying anything. 

Sunny quietly turn around and walk away, leaving the helpless wooyoung alone. 

Sunye: Wooyoung.. I'll leave you alone. 

Sunye stood up and walk away. 

Jessica: Yahh!!!! Where is unnie. 

Soohyun: Wooyoung!!

Wooyoung look up to see two figures running towards him. Wooyoung stood up. Jessica halted infront of him and gave him a slap. 

Jessica: Yah!! Why wont you let unnie leave in peace? Why must you do this to her?!

Jessica was hitting wooyoung on his shoulder and chest. Wooyoung didnt flinch abit. Jessica was crying uncontrollably.

Soohyun: Jessica stop stop. Taeyeon's out. 

Jessica stopped hitting wooyoung and turned around. To see taeyeon being push out of the surgery room. Jessica rushed over to taeyeon. Taeyeon was very pale and cold. Before jessica walk away with soohyun beside her, she turned around to look at wooyoung. 

Jessica: If anything happens to unnie, I'll never forgive you. 

-Wooyoung thinking- I'll never forgive myself either. 

~In the ward~

There was lost of plastic tube around taeyeon. Jessica could hear taeyeon's heartbeat. Her heartbeat were slow. Taeyeon needed the oxygen mask to help her breathe. Jessica would hold onto taeyeon's hand and stare at her. No matter how soohyun talk to her, she would not speak a word. Wooyung would always stand outside the ward, looking at taeyeon from outside. 

~a week later~

Soohyun: You have not eaten much for the lunch jessica. 

Jessica: I--I'm not hungry. 

Soohyun: Don't do this to yourself sica.. 

Jessica: ...

Soohyun: The doctor say that taeyeon's condition is stable now. You should get some rest. 

Jessica: Why.. Why did i let her go out that night. I should have stopped her.. 

Soohyun: You didnt know. You couldn't know.

Jessica: ...

Soohyun: I'll go get some drinks for you.

Soohyun turn around and walk out of the ward.

Wooyoung: Hows taeyeon?

Wooyoung had been outside the ward for the whole of the week. Soohyun look at wooyoung and his anger inside him built. He clenched his fist and he hitted wooyoung hard. 

Soohyun: You still dared to ask?! The sisters are in this state all because of you wooyoung.

Wooyoung: Hows taeyeon?

Wooyoung got on his feet.. Soohyun grabbed wooyoung by the collar.

Soohyun: You don't deserve to know anything.

Soohyun push his onto the floor and walked away.

Wooyoung: Please be alright...

~A few hours later~

Jessica was still holding onto taeyeon's hand even when she is sleeping. She felt that taeyeon's fingers moved. She woke up and look at taeyeon. Taeyeon's eyes slowly open and she blinked a couple of times. 

Jessica: Unnie?

Taeyeon: Je--Jessica.

Jessica: Unnie!! Soohyun!! Call the doctor!!

Soohyun ran out of the room and brought back sunny. 

Dr. Sunny: Yep, she's awake now. But she is still weak. Don't give her any stress. 

Soohyun: Thank you doctor!

Jessica: Unnie! Do you remember me?

Taeyeon look at jessica and said weakly: Of cos i remember. My dear Sica. 

Soohyun: Noona, what about me?

Taeyeon: Sica's boyfriend, Soohyun. 

Wooyoung dashed into the room and stood beside taeyeon. 

Wooyoung: Dear, what about me?

Taeyeon blinked a few times before saying: Urm.. Who are you? Why did you call me 'dear'?