The game starts now :)

When Ice Meets Fire

For the next few days, Taeyeon stayed home with jessica. The girls and both the guys kept visiting them, making the house more cheerful and lively. They would often order Pizza or cold noodles to eat. While they were playing games, Jessica suddenly stood up and went back into the room, closing the door behind her. Taeyeon stood up after her and wanted to follow her in. But she was stopped by soohyun.

Soohyun: Let me go. 

Taeyeon: But..

Soohyun: trust me. 

Taeyeon okay...

Soohyun went into the room and closed the door. 

-Inside the room-

Jessica: what are you doing in here?!

Soohyun: I have got no idea what had happened, i only know some about that taecyeon guy. But trust me Jessica, i'll never treat you like he did. 

Jessica: Guys are jerks. 

Soohyun: I'm not a jerk. I'm just someone who fell deeply in love with a ice princess.

Jessica: Whatever.

Jessica tried to push soohyun out of the room but she slipped on a paper and fell on top of soohyun. Jessica's face redden and she stood up quickly. Soohyun stood up and held onto jessica's shoulder. 

Soohyun: Are you hurt? Are you hurt anywhere?

Jessica looked up and stared at soohyun. She pushed his hand away and went for her bed. Soohyun followed and hugged her from behind.

Soohyun: Please, let me in your heart. I'll protect you.

Jessica said nothing and pushed soohyun away. She used the covers to cover her. 

-Jessica thinking- Soohyun... Wait abit longer. I can't let you in now. Not now...

Soohyun smiled and sat on the floor, looking at jessica's back. 

-Soohyun thinking- I won't give up. I'll wait for you. 

-Outside the room-

Taeyeon: Maybe i should check on them.

Taeyeon standing up walking towards the room. But was stopped by sooyoung.

Sooyoung: Yah! sit down. Let them have their own times together will you?

Taeyeon: But..

Wooyoung: Dear, sit down. They will be fine.

Tiffany, seohyun: dear?

Taeyeon and wooyoung face redden and told them the truth.

Sooyoung: Some oppa you are. You didnt even tell me! 

Tiffany: ahhh~! so much for our plan, they already got together!

Seohyun: Unnie!

Tiffany realized that taeyeon and wooyoung was looking at her.

Taeyeon: what plan?

Tiffany: Ummm..... Omo. Plan to make both of you together?

Wooyoung, Taeyeon: Yah!

Taeyeon stood up and chase after tiffany, who was about to run out of the house. Wooyoung looked at sooyoung and seohyun. Who realized that they were being stared by wooyoung and ran after tiffany. Wooyoung pulled taeyeon away from the door and closed it.

Wooyoung: Now we can have some time for ourself. *smiling*

Taeyeon pinched wooyoung's cheek and ran into the toilet. Locking the door.

Wooyoung: Yah! if you come out you're dead meat!

Taeyeon was laughing out of control in the toilet making Wooyoung chuckle. After a few minutes taeyeon still not out yet. Wooyoung Shouted.

Wooyoung: I'm going home now, bye bye. 

Wooyoung went to open the door and close it back, as to trick taeyeon to come out. Taeyeon heard the door closing and came rushing out

Taeyeon: Wooyo--

Wooyoung hugged taeyeon from the back and and lift her small size body up and put her on the sofa.

Taeyeon: Ahhh~ Wooyoung ah!!!!!

Wooyoung: You made me wait for so long ah taeyeon. Now recieved your punishment

Wooyoung started to tickle taeyeon. Taeyeon didnt have anywhere to run. Without any warning, Wooyoung suddenly lose his balance and fall on taeyeon. Both of them were staring into each other. Wooyoung felt himself leaning closer and closer to taeyeon. Just then the room door swing open. Wooyoung and taeyeon jumped in surprise. Cheeks burning red.

Soohyun: Yah, don't make so much noise, Jessica is --

Soohyun stopped talking when he realized that he had been the lightbulb.

Soohyun: *smiling* Sorry, you guys can continue.

And he went back into the room.  

Wooyoung: Urm... Miandae.

Taeyeon: Ah, nvm.

Wooyoung: watch tv? *walking towards the sofa*

Taeyeon: Ok.

Wooyoung switched on the tv and asked taeyeon to sit down beside him. It was getting late at night. Taeyeon fell alseep and her head slowly drop on wooyoung's shoulder. Wooyoung smiled and switched off the tv. He shifted taeyeon's head onto his lap. He took off his jacket and put it on top of taeyeon as it was getting cold. Wooyoung kissed taeyeon's forehead and smiled.

Wooyoung: Goodnight tae dear. 

In the morning~

Jessica came out of the room with soohyun following behind and saw taeyeon and wooyoung sleeping together. She wanted to wake both of them up but soohyun stopped her. Jessica rolled her eyes and went to the toilet. Soohyun following her blindly.

Jessica: You coming to the toilet with me?

Soohyun face redden: N..No.

Jessica closed the door without saying anything. Soohyun went to the living room and sit down, staring into space. Just then, the door bell ring. Soohyun went to open the door and three girls dashed in.

Tiffany: (In perfect english) Good morning sunshine!!!!!

Seohyun: Omo, Unnie and oppa still sleeping? 

Seohyun went over to taeyeon and woke her up. Wooyoung too woke up after feeling taeyeon's head leaving his lap.

Taeyeon: Oh, Seohyun ah. You're here?

Seoyeon: Ne

Sooyoung ran over to the food and said: Can we eat now? Hungry!!

Wooyoung: You food monster.

Sooyoung: yah!!!

Wooyoung turned to face taeyeon

Wooyoung: *smiling* Morning tae dear.

Taeyeon: *smiling* Morning woon.

The three girls and soohyun all made vomiting sounds and actions. Jessica came out from the toilet, saw the food and ran over. Soohyun took the food, not allowing jessica to touch them.

Jessica: Yah! Give me my breakfast.

Soohyun: No, i won't. 

Jessica: Give it to me or i'll eat you instead.

Soohyun: Give me a morning kiss and i'll give you

Jessica: Yah!!

Jessica tried to snatch the food over but Soohyun lifted the food high where jessica can't reach.

Jessica: Fine!

Jessica tiptoed and gave a peak on Soohyun cheek. Soohyun blushed and gave jessica the food. Everyone was amazed on how soohyun had manage to trick jessica without being chased out of the house. Jessica somwhow manage to say a sentence while eating 

Jessica: You better watch out.

The sentence that jessica said caused everyone to look at soohyun direction and laughed. 

Soohyun smiled and said: I'll be waiting.