Get lost..

When Ice Meets Fire

It had being days since taeyeon was sick. Even though she was feeling alot more better, wooyoung didnt let her go out of the house. fearing that something bad might happened to her again. Today, it was raining heavyly outside..

Taeyeon: Aigoo, You know you can't keep me indoors forever.

Wooyoung: Not forever, until i say that you can.

Taeyeon: You're not my appa.

Wooyoung: But i'm your honey..

Taeyeon: Aint you my dear?

Wooyoung: Its the same

Wooyoung bended down and gave taeyeon a peak. Wooyoung's phone rang and he went to take his phone. He saw who the caller was and he went into the room. Taeyeon didnt seemed to mind. Instead she continued to cook their dinner.

-in the room-

Wooyoung: What do you want?

~Sunye~: Wooyoung... Can you come down for awhile?

Wooyoung: I'm not at home

~Sunye~: I know that you are at taeyeon's house. I'm at the 1st floor.

Wooyoung: You stalked me?!

~Sunye~: I'm sorry.. But can you please come down.

Wooyoung: I won't. I'm hanging up.

~Sunye~: If you don't come down, I can't make sure that taeyeon will be Safe and sound. Even though you kept her from going out doors.

Wooyoung: You!!

~Sunye~: Make your choice. I can't wait.

And sunye hanged up and phone. Wooyoung fell on the bed.

-Wooyoung thinking- Taeyeon...

Wooyoung slowly went out of the room. Greeted by taeyeon.

Taeyeon: What happened? You look pale. Who called?

Wooyoung: Oh, its nothing dear. I'm going downstairs to buy something. Wait for me okay?

Before taeyeon could reply, wooyoung already made his way out of the door.

-Downstairs-

Wooyoung: What do you want?

Wooyoung asked as he made his way to the bus stop despite the heavy rain.

Sunye: Oppa!! I miss you so much.

Sunye tired to hug wooyoung but wooyoung stepped back. Away from sunye.

Sunye said coldly: If your going to treat me like this. I'm afraid that taeyeon won't have much time left. 

Wooyoung: Don't you hurt taeyeon.

Sunye: Then do what i say.

Wooyoung looked down on the floor. Speechless. He felt worried for taeyeon. He didnt want Taeyeon to meet with any harm. He sighed and looked at sunye. His face filled with hatred

Wooyoung: What do you want me to do?

Sunye: Come back to me, be MY again. *smiling*

Wooyoung: Even if you have my body, you won't have my heart.

Sunye: I don't mind.

-Upstairs-

Taeyeon: Ahh... He forgotten to take an umbrella. Shall take one for him. 

Just as taeyeon was heading towards the door, Jessica and soohyun came in through it. 

Jessica: Omo, Unnie, you scared it.

Taeyeon: You scared me too. 

Soohyun: Noona, where are you going?

Taeyeon: Downstairs. Be right be *smiling*

Taeyeon went out, leaving jessica and soohyuna alone. 

Jessica: Since when is she your noona?

Soohyun: Since now *smiling*

Jessica rolled her eyes.

-downstairs-

Just when Sunye was talking happily to the unhappy wooyoung, she saw taeyeon walking out from the building. She turned to wooyoung and said.

Sunye: Kiss me.

Wooyoung: What?!

Sunye: Kiss me, or one phone call is only needed to send taeyeon to heaven.

Wooyoung's face twisted in disgust. He bend down and gave sunye a peak. He wanted to pull himself away as fast as he could but was stopped by sunye. Sunye holded him by his neck, tight. Taeyeon was looking around and she saw wooyoung with sunye. Kissing.  Taeyeon dropped her umbrella and tears rolled down her cheeks. Her tears mixed with the rain drops. Wooyoung finally managed to break the kiss with sunye and saw taeyeon funning back into the house. He pushed sunye away and ran after taeyeon.

 

-Upstairs-

Taeyeon rashed into the house. soaked wet with the rain.

Jessica: Woah Unnie what happ--

Taeyeon ingored jessica and she ran into the room. She slammed the door hard and locked the door. Cries could be heard outside.

Wooyoung dashed in when jessica was about to close the door.

Jessica: Wha--

Wooyoung: WHERES TAEYEON!! TAEYEON!! HEAR ME OUT.

Jessica: YAH!

Soohyun caught hold of wooyoung and pin him on the wall. Wooyoung was shocked by what soohyun had done. He turned to see that he had pushed jessica on the floor.

Soohyun: Get a hold of yourself!! Jessica you okay?

Jessica: Yeah.. What happened?!

Wooyoung totally ingoring jessica: Taeyeon!! Soohyun let me go. I need to talk to her!!

Jessica: What happened?!

Wooyoung: Taeyeon saw me and sunye kissing bu--

Jessica: What?! Kissing?!

Soohyun: Yah!!

Wooyoung: Its not what you think! I can explain. I need to explain to taeyeon!! Taeyeon!!!!

Jessica: No!! I won't let you see her. Haven you cause her enough pain? From teh day sunye came. She was in pain.

Wooyoung: I know, Please. Let me see her.

Jessica: No! She does not want to see you. She have being protecting me all those years. Now its my urn to protect her.

Wooyoung shouted loudly into the room.

Wooyoung: TAEYEON!! PLEASE COME OUT. I CAN EXPLAIN. YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU!!

Something in the room crashed. ''Go away..!!'' The crying got louder and louder.

Jessica: You heard her. Out.

Wooyoung: Please.. Taeyeon..

Jessica: Out!!

Soohyun pulled wooyoung out of the door and closed the door. Wooyoung was banging hard on the door. But after a few minutes the banging was gone.

Wooyoung(From outside the door): Taeyeon.. I'll come back for you.

Jessica went over to the room door: Unnie.. He's gone. Open the door will you?

-No reponds-

Jessica: Unnie!!...

Still no sound came.

Jessica: Unnie let me in. Please.

The door slowly opened and taeyeon stepped out of the room. Her eyes were swollen from the cryings. Her hair and clothes were soaked from by the rain. Jessica teared the moment she saw taeyeon. 

Taeyeon: Sica...

Jessica: Unnie!!

Jessica moved forward and hugged taeyeon tightly. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Taeyeon hided her face in jessica's shirt. No sound could be heard from taeyeon. But jessica felt that her shirt was quickly wet.

-Soohyun thinking- Jessica is crying.. Its the first time she cried. I'll make wooyoung pay for this.. I swear..