Don't leave me..

When Ice Meets Fire

~Three days later~

It was raining heavily outside and it was blur. 

Taeyeon: Yah jessica. Where did you put my wallet?

Jessica: *Roll eyes* Why do you never keep your things on the table?

Taeyeon: The table is so messy with your books!

Taeyeon lift up some of the books and check the small table. 

Jessica: It can't be there. I placed the books there a few months back. 

Taeyeon: And who said that i was untidy?

Jessica: This only proves one thing. 

Taeyeon: What?

Jessica: We are really sisters. 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and continued serching for her wallet. She stood infront of her bed and squad down to look under the bed. 

Taeyeon: My wallet!!

She reach out as far as she could for her wallet. 

Taeyeon: How did it get down there?

Jessica: Maybe you kick it in. 

Taeyeon: Yeah.. Maybe. 

Taeyeon was about to stand up when her eyes noticed something else. A piece of paper. She pick it up and unfolded it. It was the same piece of paper she wrote on it. But now, there were sentences added to it. She put her wallet down and sat on the bed. 

Wooyoung shii... Its my mistake... I promised that i would trust you. I trust you.. But... My heart is getting tired. After waiting alone all by myself, after regretting alone by myself.. It seems that loving you was a mistake... For knowing that i will never forget the pain, its my mistake.. I knew that i would get hurt and couldn't let go, its my mistake too...  But even though it was all my mistake.. Its okay, as long as you're here.. But.. You're not here by my side..  Sarang Hae

Taeyeon dear.. Its not your fault. everything is my fault. But please trust me. I still love you. I'll meet you in the park at sunday. No matter rain or shine, I'll wait for you. Until you come. Love you, Wooyoung. 

-Taeyeon thinking- Sunday? Thats today.. Should i go? Its raining so heavily. What if... Aish!! He won't be so stupid. 

Jessica: Unnie!! Dinner's ready!!!

Taeyeon: Ah Ne!! I'll come out now. 

Taeyeon folded the paper and put inside her wallet before rushing out of the room. 

~Park~

Wooyoung was sitting in the bus stop. With little shelter, he got wet fast. 

Wooyoung: Aish, its so cold. Didnt taeyeon saw that paper?

Wooyoung was only looking at a thing. The thing that he used 3 days to make it. His dream house. A very big house which was very colourful. Inside, he placed stick mans. A very cute stick man had a ring on her left hand. Which represents taeyeon. He wanted to give it to taeyeon and propose to her. But now. Its getting wet and its breaking apart. He needed to protect the house. He took off his jacket and covered the house. 

Wooyoung: Taeyeon... Please come soon...

~Taeyeon's house~

Taeyeon: I'm so full..

Jessica: Me too. 

Taeyeon stared at the window. The rain was getting bigger and bigger. Taeyeon stood up, took her wallet, jacket and an umbrella and made her way out of the door. 

Jessica: Unnie, Where are you going?

Taeyeon: I'm going out for a while. Will be home soon. Don't worry. 

~Park~

Wooyoung was still ting there waiting for taeyeon to come. He heard foot steps behind him and he turned around with a smile on his face. 

Wooyoung: Tae--

His smile faded when he saw that the person was not taeyeon. 

Sunye: Wooyoung ah. 

Wooyoung: What are you doing here? Coming here to hurt taeyeon again?

Sunye: No wooyoung. I came here to bid goodbye. 

Wooyoung: What?

Sunye sat down beside wooyoung. Sunye took a deep breath before saying.

Sunye: I'm going back to USA. Its time i moved on. 

Wooyoung: When are you going?

Sunye: The day after tomorrow. 

Wooyoung: Have a safe trip. 

Sunye looked at wooyoung: Thank you. I never thought that you would say that after i have done so much. 

Wooyoung: I never thought i would say that too. 

Sunye stood up and stood infront of wooyoung. She bend down and hugged wooyoung. 

Sunye: Sorry and thank you wooyoung. I'll always remember you. 

Wooyoung: I'll too. 

Sunye opened her umbrella and was about to walk away. When she saw a familier figure staring at them. 

Sunye: Tae..Taeyeon. 

Wooyoung turned away and eyes opened wide. 

Wooyoung: Taeyeon, You came!!

Taeyeon: Why? You hoped that i didnt come right? So that the both of you could enjoy the night. 

Wooyoung: Nono taeyeon. Don't get misunderstood. Its not what you have seen. 

Taeyeon: You asked me here just to let me see how lovely you both ar?

Sunye: Taeyeon, Its not like that. Trust him. 

Taeyeon turned to look at sunye. 

Taeyeon: Didnt you want to snatch him away?! Now you've got him. 

Wooyoung: Nono taeyeon. Look, I've got this for you. 

Wooyoung uncovered the house but the house fell apart. The sticks fell onto the ground. The ring which on the stick man's hand rolled onto the road. Wooyoung chased after the ring and he was unaware that a car was speeding towards him. 

Taeyeon: Wooyoung!!

Taeyeon rushed forward and pushed wooyoung forward. The car which was suppose to hit wooyoung, sent taeyeon flying a few metres away. The car then hit the traffic lights and smokes were coming out from the car. The driver crawled out with blood rushing out of his head. Wooyoung turned around shocked to see what had happen. He ran towards taeyeon and kneel down beside her. Blood was rushing out of taeyeon's head. Taeyeon's blood mixed with the rain drops and flowed down the road.

Wooyoung: Taeyeon!!! Hold it there. Don't close your eyes, please don't leave me.

Unaware that he himself was already crying. Wooyoung turned to sunye and ask her to call the ambulance.

Taeyeon: Woo--Wooyou--ng.

Wooyoung turned back to taeyeon

Wooyoung: Y--yes dear? Hang on there.

Taeyeon: I can't fe-el yo-u woo-young.. 

Wooyoung: I'm here taeyeon, beside you. Don't leave me alone. 

Taeyeon: I feel ti--tired..

Wooyoung: Please don't sleep. Wait taeyeon!! I can hear the siren. Hang on a little more. Please. 

Taeyeon: I...

Wooyoung: Yes? What about you? The ambulance here. Don't close your eyes.. Taeyeon. Please don't...

Taeyeon: I'm... Sorry.