Trust me

When Ice Meets Fire

Sunye: Wooyoung oppa!!!!!

Wooyoung: Oh... Suny---

Even before wooyoung could finish his sentence, the girl named sunye rushed over and gave wooyoung a kiss. Everyone was shocked. Taeyeon stared at wooyoung in disbelief. Wooyoung pushed sunye away and took a few steps closer to taeyeon. Sunye didnt seemed to notice.

Sunye: Oppa!!!! I miss you so much!!!!

Sunye tried to get closer to wooyoung again but wooyoung made his way to soohyun's back. Using him as a shield. It was then sunye realized that there were other people.

Sunye: Hello!! Didn't noticed that there were other people. I'm sunye and i'm Wooyoung's--

Wooyoung: Chingu!!

Everyone turned to look at wooyoung. Sunye's mouth opened wide with shocked.

Sunye: But oppa!! I'm your--

Wooyoung Covered with his hand, to stop her from talking. Taeyeon pulled wooyoung's hand away

Taeyeon: Yah, let her speak.

Wooyoung hoped that taeyeon didn't do that. He made a Please-don't-listen-to-her face, but taeyeon wanted to know what is going on.

Sunye: I'm wooyoung oppa's fiancee!!!

Taeyeon hoped that she had listened to wooyoung. She felt her legs go numb and she was about to fall when jessica grab hold of her. Jessica was looking at taeyeon the whole time and she noticed the changed in her expressions. Wooyoung looked at soohyun to ask him for his help. But soohyun was being stared at jessica so he could do nothing. Wooyoung was all on his own now. 

Wooyoung: I've never love you sunye. and i was never your husband-to-be.

Sunye: But our parents said that it was confirm! And i love you oppa!

Wooyoung: It was a mistake.  I only love a person. and that person was never you, it was taeyeon. 

Sunye looked at both the girls, not knowing which one is taeyeon. But she had guessed that the one who couldn't say anything was taeyeon.

Sunye: You're lying.

Wooyoung: I never lie.

Sunye walked towards taeyeon and said: You may have tricked wooyoung, but let me tell you this. I'm his wife-to-be, you're just his toy. 

Wooyoung: STOP IT! 

Sunye flinched at wooyoung's shouting. 

Sunye: Just you wait.

Sunye walked away as fast as she came. Wooyoung turned around to see taeyeon with watery eyes leaning aganist jessica who is staring at him.

Wooyoung: Taeyeon, I..

Taeyeon looked up. Taeyeon looked at wooyoung with a weak smile on her face. But she said nothing.

Jessica: Thats it, we're going home now and you guys better explain what just happened. 

Jessica helped taeyeon towards the car park and into the car. The sitting changed. Soohyun was sitting infront with wooyoung while taeyeon sitting at the back with jessica. No one spoke a word. After which seemed like 10 years, they finally reached home. Jessica opened the door and found out that no one is in the house. A note was left on the table but jessica could not be bothered to read. Taeyeon made her way to the sofa and sat down. Wooyoung sat down with her. Jessica and soohyun both took chairs and sat infront of them.

 

Wooyoung held up taeyeon's hand. Wooyoung was shocked that taeyeon's hand were cold. He look at taeyeon's eyes and realized that she was holding back her tears.

Wooyoung: Taeyeon, It was a mistake. It was all a mistake.

Jessica said coldly: Sunye was a mistake. So is taeyeon a mistake too?

Wooyoung: No. Meeting Taeyeon was the most correct thing i have ever done.

Jessica: Then what about sunye?

Wooyoung took a deep breath and said: Our parents were partners in a buisness. They wanted us to get married so that their bonds will deepen.

-FlashBack- 

Mrs Jang: Wooyoung, you're going to get married with sunye.

Wooyoung: What?! No, i am not going to.

Mrs Jang: Its been confirmed. Nothing is going to change it.

Wooyoung slam the table and shouted: No! I'm not going to get married with her. 

Mr Jang: You are and its final!

Wooyoung ran out of the house. trying to run away from all of this. Using marriage as a trade. He was sick of all this. 

Days later sunye's father company suddenly went brankrupt. No one knew why this happens. Sunye's father had an heart attack and died. Her mother brought sunye to America and never came back. 

-End of flashback-

Wooyoung: I thought that marriage would not happen. But it seemed like i was wrong.

Jessica looked at soohyun 

Soohyun: Everything he said were the truth.

Wooyoung: Taeyeon, Believe me. I would never leave you.

Taeyeon nodded her head. She did not know what to say.

Wooyoung: Never believe what she say to you. I love you.

Taeyeon could no longer hold back her tears. Tear rolled down her cheeks as wooyoung hugged her. 

-Night time-

Taeyeon: You should all get back. Its late.

Wooyoung: Will you be fine? *touching her cheeks*

Taeyeon: *smiling* I will. I still have jessica.

Soohyun: Don't snatch. Jessica's mine.

Jessica: I never said i was yours. *walking towards taeyeon*

Soohyun: Jessica... *pout*

Jessica: Shoo

Taeyeon: Its getting late. Get home. I don't want anything bad happen to you.

Wooyoung: Okay. Rest well. 

Wooyoung kissed taeyeon's forehead before making his way out of the door. Jessica in the other way, refused to let soohyun kiss her.   Soohyun pout at jessica who didnt care. Wooyoung came back in and pulled soohyun by the collar out of the door. Taeyeon and jessica took turns to use the bathroom. While taeyeon was using, jessica was thinking about soohyun. She liked him, but she was scared. Still scared. She wanted soohyun, she needed him. The more he was there for her, the more she wanted him. 

 

When they had finished using the bathroom. They went for their beds. Both of them were tired after what had happened in the afternoon. Taeyeon knew that she had to be strong for jessica. Jessica needed her. She had to be strong. She rpomised that she would trust wooyoung and she will.