Bad Impression.... Already?!

When Ice Meets Fire

Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Wooyoung and Soohyun went to Caribbean Bay to play. All the girls were wearing tops that showed their stomach and short shorts. While both the guys were wearing only shorts. Soohyun felt his cheeks blushing when he saw Jessica in that outfit. Jessica noticed soohyun kept staring at her and she walked away. Soohyun was shocked to see Jessica walk away and went after her. Tiffany got hold of Soohyun's hand and said: ''She likes food'' before winking and walk away. Taeyeon too, had blushed after seeing Wooyoung top-less but wooyoung didnt seem to notice her staring at him. 

-Jessica and Soohyun-

Soohyun: Jessica! wait for me.

Jessica: *icy stares* why do you keep following me?

Soohyun felt his tougue tied and he didnt know what to say.

Jessica: Well?

Soohyun: urm... Shall we go on that ride? *pointing to very high water slide*

Jessica: ...

Soohyun: urm... I'll buy you food if you go with me.

Jessica: what you waiting for? *walks towards the ride*

-Soohyyun thinking- Yes!!! 

-Back to the larger group-

Taeyeon: Where's Jessica and Soohyun?

Tiffany: *smiling* They went to have fun, together. 

Taeyeon: Oh...

-Taeyeon thinking- He better make sure she is okay.

Without Jessica and Soohyun, the rest of them went to many different rides and got themself very wet. They were all tired from the rides. Sooyoung wanted to eat something so they went to the food stalls. They found Jessica and Soohyun in a rice cake store and decieded to join them.  The moment they sit down, Sooyoung ordered 12 people servings while there were only 7 of them eating.

Wooyoung: Yah! Why did you order so much?!

Jessica: Its okay, Soohyun will pay

Soohyun: Yeah... Huh what!!!!?????

Everyone laughed, leaving Soohyun confused by what he had said. 

After eating, they were all chatting happily when...

Soohyun: Jessica-shii, what do you think of me?

Even before soohyun could stop what he said, he already finished the question. Everyone was staring at him with question marks on their head. 

Jessica answered coldly: Babo and Irritating

Soohyun: Oh....

Wooyoung who was looking at his friend saw the change in his mood. -thinking- Whats wrong with that girl, can't she say nicer thing?!

Oh oh oh oh Opparul saranghae

Ah ah ah ah mani mani hae

Taeyeon: Ahh.... Excuse me. My phone ringing. (Yobosaeyo?)

Sooyoung: When did she change her ringing tone?

Tiffany: Maybe she changed it for someone.. *smiling*

Taeyeon: Jessica ah, i have to rush to somewhere. I will be late so go home on your own kay? *Handing jessica the keys*

Jessica: Ne. 

Sooyoung: Taeyeon ah, if you're rushing then my brother will send you there.

Taeyeon's heart skipped a beat: Bo?

Wooyoung: Yah!! why me?!

Sooyoung: Oppa~ Oppa~ Oppa~ Op

Wooyoung: Arsso Arsso!!!!! 

Sooyoung : :DD

-In Wooyoung's car-

Taeyeon: Oppa, just let me down at the front.

Wooyoung: Aniyo. Where are you going?

Taeyeon: Busan. 

Wooyoung: Ok. 

-taeyeon thinking- Aish, why is he so cold towards me?

Taeyeon fell asleep during the road to Busan as no one spoke. 

Wooyoung: We're here. 

Taeyeon: Huh? Oh Thank you. 

Taeyeon opened the door and got out of the car. She did not expect any welcoming from her aunt but she got a slap the moment she came out. 

Taeyeon's Aunt: You this ungrateful kid. I took care of you when you were young and this is how you repay me?! How could you report to the police about ---

Wooyoung: Yah! why did you slap her?

Taeyeon's Aunt: None of your--- Ahh... Handsome, come in for a cup of tea?

Wooyoung: Answer me, why did you slap her.

Taeyeon's Aunt: Because she reported to the police that my so---

Taeyeon: Enough!

Both Wooyoung and her aunt were shocked when taeyeon shouted. 

Taeyeon: You never did took care of us. All you gave us were leftovers. You made us sleep in the basement and always hit us, is that what you mean by taking care? It was the worst 2 years of our life!

Taeyeon's Aunt: You! *holding her hand up ready to slap Taeyeon again*

Taeyeon closed her eyes ready to feel the pain again. Just then, Wooyoung stopped Taeyeon's aunt and push her aside.

Wooyoung: you have got no rights to hit her. she is not your puppet.

Taeyeon stared at wooyoung thinking: He.. is caring for me?

Taeyeon's Aunt stared at wooyoung in shock. She struggled to pull her hand back. When she successfully pull her hand back. She quickly walk away and never did once looked back. 

Wooyoung: You alright?

Taeyeon: u..h.. Yea.

Taeyeon touched her cheek, still swollen from the slap. 

Wooyoung: I guess we have nothing to do here. Lets go back. Its getting late.

Wooyoung made his way back into his car with taeyeon following behind. 

-Taeyeon thinking- Omo! now he will have a bad impression on me after seeing all this. Aish!!!