8:his weakness part 2

Protect my kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhye wake up that morning. She turn to her left and saw Jaejoong sleep in calmness.

She smile and decide to get out from the bed. She walk towards the bathroom , wash her face and brush her teeth. That make her feel fresh. She walk to the kitchen and start to make breakfast for her and Jaejoong.

Meanwhile....

Jaejoong wake up when he heard some noise from the kitchen. He get out from the bed and walk to the kitchen. He can see Eunhye busy making their breakfast. Eunhye turn to put the breakfast on the table.

" Omo ! You afraid me ! " Eunhye rub her chest.

Jaejoong laugh.

" Yah! Why you don't wash your face first ? You're like an alien "

" Yah! " Jaejoong walk to the mirror at living room and observe his face. * How messy my hair * he thought.

" Go wash your face and had your breakfast " Eunhye shout from the kitchen.

" You're like an ahjumma " Jaejoong shout back and walk to the bathroom. After washing his face and brush his teeth, he join Eunhye at the kitchen and they start to eat their breakfast.

" Err...about last night...., I'm really sorry " Jaejoong play with his food.

" It's okay. But can I ask you something ? " Eunhye look in Jaejoong eyes.

" Why I afraid of dark ? " Jaejoong at her back. Eunhye nodded slowly.

" Because....my mother died in a dark " Jaejoong eyes become sad.

" I...I don't understand "

" It was an accident during a rainy night

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter