15: morning kiss

Protect my kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhye open her eyes slowly. She can feel something heavy on her waist. She look at it. She saw a hand. She quickly turn and saw Jaejoong was sleeping soundly. She shock and scream. She automatically kick half awake Jaejoong until he fell down the bed.

" Aouch! Yah ! Eunhyuk-ah, what's wrong with you ? " Jaejoong rub his .

" I.. I'm sorry, hyung " Eunhye had realise what she had done. The girl immediately get out from the bed and help Jaejoong to get up.

" But, why you sleep on my bed ? "

" You didn't remember ? "

" Remember what? " Eunhye tried to memorize what had happen. She suddenly remember what Jaejoong had done to her.

" This " Jaejoong lean forward and kiss her lightly. " This is morning kiss "

Eunhye blink her eyes a few times. She shock.

" You're so cute " Jaejoong pinch her cheek. Her cheek blush hardly like tomato.

" Palli, wash yourself. We need to get ready for school " Jaejoong smile and ruffle her hair. He then walk out from the room and walk straight to his room. He close the door behind him. He put his palm at his thump chest. " What I do just now ? He didn't said anything "

~~ ON THE OTHER SIDE ~~

" What happen just now ? Did he really kiss me? " Eunhye walk to bathroom slowly. She open her room door and at the same time, Jaejong also open his room door.

" Err...hyung " Eunhye didn't know how to react. She still blush because what had happen just now. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter