23: Misunderstood

Protect my kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's about two week after what had happened. Eunhye already make a preparation. She already packed her clothes and her dad already completed other stuff that related for her studies. All she need to do is waiting for her departure day and spend more time with her dad.

But, since her dad is busy, he rarely get to make some time for her. Now, it dinner time. Eunhye is busy prepare the dinner when her father back from work.

After take his bath, Mr. Han found himself sitting on the at dining room, gulping the food down to his stomach. " You only have a few days here " he break the silence in the air.

Eunhye was too focused with her thought, make her realise that her father was talking to her after a few seconds " Ah! Yes " she answer half-heartedly.

" What's wrong, my dear ? " her father worry.

" Nothing. Just thinking about some matter " she fake a smile.

" Did you spend your time with Jaejoong, since you'll leave soon ? " Upon hearing the name that belong to the person that she miss the most, a crystal-like liquid already blury her vision and soon roll down slowly down to her cheek.

Her dad shock seeing that, make him immediately wipe the tears. " What's had happen,dear ? " her father stare at her concernly.

" It's over. It's all over. It's all over " Eunhye silence cry become sobe and lastly, she cry hard and put her head on the table,facing the table Mr. Han shock but didn't say much.

He move to her daughter side, turn her around and hug him. He make circle on her precious daughter back, soothing her. * I'm sorry, Eunhye-ah. It's my fault *

****

" Uncle "

" Jaejoong-ah " Mr. Han stand up. Jaejoong walk toward him. He look messy and a little bit skinny. His clothes wet because of rain droplet that heavily pour outside the cafe.

Mr. Han can see the not-really dark circle around his seductive eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter