32: Yunho and Ellie

Protect my kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hello, oppa ? "

" Eunhye baby....!!!! What should I do ? I don't know " Jaejoong mumble on the next line. * Is he drunk ? *

" Yah!!! Oppa, where are you ? What wrong with you ? " Eunhye stand up.

" Where are me ? Where is it ? Ahhh....!!!! At our apartment. Come back baby!!!! I miss you !!!! " Jaejoong chuckle like a crazy man.

" Oppa, wait there. I'll go " Eunhye cut the call and turn towards her friends

" Oppa, Ellie, I'm sorry. I gotta back "

" What wrong with Jaejoong ? " Yunho stand up , face full of worry.

Eunhye smile " Oppa, don't worry too much. He just drunk. I gotta go. Bye oppa. Bye, Ellie " Eunhye hug Ellie after say goodbye and whisper " Forget that damn guy. The true guy for you is in front of you " she chuckle.

" Yah !!!" Ellie manage to slap her hand before she walk away and blush.

" What's wrong ? " Yunho ask with blinking eyes.

Ellie cheek form more pink shade and look down " N-Nothing " she shake her head.

" Shall I walk you home ? " Ellie just nod and stand up.

****

" Oppa, walk properly " Eunhye is trying to deal with unstable Jaejoong. She support Jaejoong with her body and help him to walk to his room. Jaejoong throw himselft on the bed when he found it.

Eunhye go to the kitchen to get some water. She help Jaejoong to sit up and lean his back on the backrest of the bed. " Oppa, drink this. Please, sober up " she brought the glass to Jaejoong mouth and help him drink it.

After that, she put the glass on the bedside table. " Oppa, are you okay ? "

" I'm okay " Jaejoong seems already gain his stable mind. He pat the place beside him, motioning Eunhye to sit beside. Eunhye smile and climb the bed, crawl towards Jaejoong side. She plant her beside him and adjust herself so she'll be comfortable before Jaejoong hug her shoulder and pull her into his hug.

Eunhye smile and snuggle closer into Jaejoong hug. " Oppa, what's wrong with you today ? " Eunhye sneak a peek towards Jaejoong.

" My father called me and asking me about Yunho. Did you met him lately ? " Jaejoong at her.

She nod " I'm sorry, oppa. I just kind of curious about what had happen between you and him. That why- "

" Its okay. You didn't do anything wrong " he hug her close after pull the duvet to cover their leg since Eunhye wear a skirt. " Should I meet him ? " he stare into a space.

" If you ready to forgive him, you should. And remeber, I'll always be there to support you " Eunhye smile and hug Jaejoong waist. They sit in that position until Jaejoong realise Eunhye already sleep.

He help the sleeping Eunhye to lie down before he lie down beside, pull the duvet over them and hug her. He slowly drift into his dreamland with Yunho in his mind.

****

Jaejoong close his eyes, letting th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter