16: she love him too

Protect my kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, Jaejoong drive his car to school. After school end, he wait for Eunhye who had a matter to settle with the teacher.

" Sorry, hyung. I'm a bit late " Eunhye come and smile.

" It's okay. Let's go" Jaejoong smile at her back and start to board the car. Eunhye smile, realise that Jaejoong treat her well. She get into the car and Jaejong immediately drive towards home.

****

" Eunhyuk-ah, I'm boring. Let's go out " Jaejoong whine and pout.

" Aigoo, poor my hyung. Okay, let's go out. But, we'll walk. Not using the car, okay " said Eunhye.

" Okay " They start to go each other room and get change. An hour later, they already at the street, walking and sight-seeing. They walk in the crowd street.

Suddenly Jaejoong hold Eunhye hand. Eunhye shock and blush immediately. Jaejoong pull her and smile. * I should get rid of this shyness. I think I start to love him * Eunhye thought.

She suddenly hug Jaejoong's arm. That's make Jaejoong startle. Jaejoong look at her. She look at Jaejoong with a smile curl on her lips." Hyung, let's go! Faster"

She pull the still-not-believe-what-had-happen Jaejoong. They had a great time together that day. Now, it already night. They are looking at the Han River.

" Eunhyuk-ah "

" Hmm. Why, hyung ? "

" About last night..." Jaejoong rub his back of neck.

" Did you..." Before Jaejoong could finish his question, Eunhye lean forward and kiss his lips. J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter