29: Jaejoong and Yunho

Protect my kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhye was making dinner for Jaejoong. Yes! She was now his 'secret' maid. She just wanna make a surprise for him and it's gonna be tonight. Eunhye smile seeing the dinner on the table. It's all Jaejoong favourite dish.

Suddenly, the shutting sound of the door signalling Jaejoong already back home. She immediately sit on the chair with her back facing Jaejoong. She nervously waiting for Jaejong.

" Oh! Are you the new maid ? " Jaejoong ask. Eunhye shut her eyes and giggle silently.

" Hey! " Jaejoong walk towards her and pat her shoulder. She didn't turn. That totally make him pissed off. He turn her roughly while saying " Hey! Don't be too arro-" he speechless. He look at her with widen eyes.

While Eunhye just grin at him. " W-What....? H-How...? " Jaejoong stutter. He can't believe the girl he love and wait for two years is in front of him. His hands drop from her shoulder.

Eunhye smile and get up " First " she tip-toeing and peck Jaejoong lips. She giggle looking at his shock expression. " Then " she hug him tightly and say "Oppa, I miss you " .That make Jaejoong realise that this is not a dream. He flash a warm smile and hug he back with full of love. " Why you didn't tell me that you're back ? " He ask when they broke the hug and make a pout.

" Aigoo, this crybaby oppa. So cute " Eunhye pinch his cheek, making he stop pouting and whine in pain. " I just....err....surprise? "

He flick her forehead. " Ouch! Oppa " she pout and rub her forehead.

" You deserve it! How could you didn't tell me " he laugh whole-heartedly and pull her to the dining table " I'm hungry. Can we eat, baby ? " Eunhye widen her eyes and blush at the same his nickname for her.

" Y-Yes. We should eat. I-I m hungry, too " Eunhye sit when Jaejoong sit but still couldn't hide the pink cheek. Jaejoong smile looking at her and they start to eat while chat about Eunhye life at UK.

****

That morning, Jaejoong wake up with someone lying on his and hug his waist. He open his eyes because he can feel the numb lingering his huge arm. He look down and can the apple of his eyes ' So, its not a dream. She really back ' .

Jaejoong smile and hug Eunhye tightly. That hug make Eunhye move a little, trying to escape herself eventhough she still sleep. Jaejoong giggle. And that hug also make Eunhye feel uncomfortable, so she open her eyes.

" Good morning, oppa "

" Morning ! " Jaejoong plant a quick morning kiss on her pink lips and that make her eyes wide open and she totally wake up. Her cheek already turn to dark pink.

" A morning kiss. Now, let's get up and wash our face. Then, we can make breakfast together " Jaejoong pull up from the bed. Eunhye just follow the overexcited Jaejoong.

After having their breakfast, Jaejoong make his way to the bathroom to wash himself while Eunhye washing the dishes when her phone ringing.

Eunhye walk faster to the bedroom that she share ( share? YEAH! SHARE ! ) with Jaejoong to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter