21: I'll go to UK

Protect my kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong wake up that morning. He rub his eyes and sit up. He look beside. " Where is she ? " he start to turn left and right. And reality hit him. " It really a dream. Why I think like it real ? Is she sleep beside me last night ? " he sigh.

" Ah! Why I not think about it ? " He get out from the bed and run towards Eunhye room. He enter the and found something about the room that unfamiliar to him.

" Is she already- " he rushly walk to the wardrobe and open it but he found it empty. " She really left me " he smile lightly, like he can't accept it. Without he realise, he already crying.

" What wrong with me ? I should be happy. She'll success one day " he walk out of the room and close the door behind him. He lean on the door " She really left me "

****

Eunhye sit on her bed in her own room at her house. " It has been a long time since I left this room " She already finish unpack her things when she hear his father close the front door. She run towards her father downstairs and throw her arms around him.

" Appa? I really miss you "

Mr. Han smile. " Me too " They break the hug " How my little princess ? "

Eunhye give him a little smile. " I'm... okay " she look down to hide her sad eyes. Her lift her chin

" I don't want to ask you about what had happen. I'm sure you don't want to talk about it. So, I'm gonna show you something that can make you light up "

She widen her eyes and smile " What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter