1: me? as a bodyguard?

Protect my kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" What ? Appa, what you said just now ? " Eunhye ask again.

" Starting tomorrow, you'll be a bodyguard to my boss son " her appa, Mr Han keep his straight face.

" But appa,you can't make your own decision. Beside that, I'm a girl. How can I be a bodyguard " Eunhye shout a little. It was unacceptable.

Her father who is reading a newspaper, put down his newspaper. " Yes, but you have your black belt in taekwando "

" Yes, but...." she lost her words.

" Do you think I trained you for no reason ?" he harden his voice.

" So, this is the reason ? To ask me be a bodyguard to that bastard ?" she shout.

" Don't call him bastard. Watch your mouth. It's my decision. Tomorrow, follow me to my boss office. I won't hear you say 'no' " Mr Han stand up and walk to his room. He left her crying to herself. * how could appa do this to me. Omma, help me *. She crying hardly.

****

The next day, Eunhye walk lifelessly to his father office with his father. He open his boss office door and let her in. She walk in without a smile drawn on her face.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Sir " Her appa bow. He motion her to bow too. She bow lightly. His boss smile. His boss, Mr Kim, is a well-known businessman not just in a South Korea but also in the world. Just ask people in South Korea, they'll definitely know him. The Kim empire really has a big power in business.

" Hi, I'm Mr Kim Cha Soo. Nice to meet you. " He show his hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter