30: Jaejoong, Yunho and the past

Protect my kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Oppa, the latte was so nice. I hope we can go there often " Eunhye squel while hugging Jaejoong arm . Jaejoong stare at her dreamly.

" W-Why, oppa ? " Eunhye blush, feeling suddenly hot because of the stare.

Jaejoong smile " You're beautiful in this little cute dress " . He touch the tip of her nose with his finger. Eunhye cheek form more darker of crimson red.

Eunhye and Jaejoong are strolling around a park after having some latte and white coffee at Shinee Cafe.

" Oppa, look! Its cotton candy ! I want it " Eunhye pull Jaejoong toward a stall. Jaejoong just smile at her childness.

" Ahjumma, I'll take this " Jaejoong said while grabing the cotton candy and pay it to the ahjumma.

" Thanks for buying. Have a nice day " she smile. Jaejoong reply her smile. Eunhye also smile at her, feeling happy after get what she want.

Eunhye start to peel the plastic while continue walking with Jaejoong. She pinch the cotton candy and shove it into . " So sweet !!!! " Jaejoong chuckle. Then she pinch again and shove it to Jaejoong mouth " Oppa, want some ? " Jaejoong smile and voluntarily open his mouth.

He eat the cotton candy " You're true. It sweet ! Like you " Eunhye blush again. She suddenly stop making Jaejoong also stop. Her eyes open wide as saucers " Oppa ! " she squel happily.

Jaejoong look towards the direction as she look, which is in front of him. His eyes also imitating Eunhye eyes but not in happy mood. More in frustrated mood and mutter slowly " Yunho "

" Jaejoong-ah, Eunhye " Yunho seem shock seeing both of them. Actually, he was happy after seeing Jaejoong live healthily and happily with Eunhye.

But Jaejoong acted on the other way. He become mad and immediately turn around and pull Eunhye with him away from Yunho. " Oppa ! Oppa ! Why ? " Eunhye didn't struggle but just keep asking.

Jaejoong keep dragging Eunhye toward his car. Eunhye just follow him board the car. He drive towards their apartment without speaking a word. Jaejoong slam his body on the couch and let out a heavy breath when they finally enter the apartment.

Eunhye sit beside her without making a sound. Jaejoong rest his back on the backrest with a sigh. " Oppa, may I ask why- "

" I hate him! He lied to me " Jaejoong said in anger.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter