19: let's break up

Protect my kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong walk towards Eunhye and hold her shoulder with his huge hand. He stare in her eyes. Eunhye look down.

" What all this ? Is it true ? "

Eunhye didn't answer him but only look down.

" Yah! Answer me. Is it true ? " Jaejoong become angry. He didn't realise when his eyes start to form a pure liquid. He feel like he had been betrayed. The person he love with all his heart had lied to him.

" Hyung.... " Eunhye manage to look into Jaejoong teary eye. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lie to you. I... "

" How could you do this to me? You didn't know how I suffer just to think what will people think about us ? " Jaejoong shout a little and he release her shoulder. Eunhye start to sob.

" Jaejoong-ah, it not her fault. It was me.... " Mr. Kim try to confront he but being cut by Jaejoong words.

" I don't want to hear all this anymore " Jaejoong walk towards the door. Eunhye run towards him and hug him from his back.

" Hyung, I'm sorry " Eunhye cry hardly, making Jaejoong white t-shirt drenched. Jaejoong can't stand hearing Eunhye sobbing. He really wanna hug her back but thinking about she lying to him, making him pull Eunhye hand from the hug to release himself.

" Don't follow me. Just leave me alone " said Jaejoong immediately walk out from the office.

"He is right Eunhye-ah. Just let him calm his mind. I'm sure he'll be okay " Mr. Kim pat her shoulder. Eunhye just watch him walk out of the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter