2: moving into his house.

Protect my kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhye walk clueless around the apartment. She can't find his boss apartment unit.

So she decided to ask at the counter reception. After being told which direction should she head off, she walk to the lift and enter it. The girl press the 1 and 2 button after she press the close button.

Since in the lift body is metal, she can see her reflection and sigh. * I really look like a boy * she caressed her hair. * My beautiful hair *

At the same time, the lift door open. She walk out and head towards her boss apartment. She press the bell but no one answer it. She press for a few more time. But, still, no one answer it.

So she decided to open the by herself. The girl take out a white paper and unfold it. She enter the password and a sound signaling that she can open the door was hearing.

She open door and enter the apartment. She took off her shoes, pull her luggage and look forward.

At the same time, a shirtless muscular man with a towel stood right in front with shocking expression. Both of them scream and she cover her face. The guy scream because he saw a beautiful stranger in his house and Eunhye scream because she saw his muscular well-built body.Oppss.....

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter