12: Why he mad at me?

Protect my kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Err, hyung " Eunhye look at Jaejoong. Jaejoong walk towards her and U-know. He look at her and U-know.

" Who are you? " Jaejoong ask he coldly.

" Hyung, calm down. He just my friend. He is U-know " Eunhye smile and look at Jaejoong and then U-know.

" Hi. I'm U-know " he greet and want to shake hand with him.

" H...hi... I'm Jaejoong " Jaejoong shake hand with him. He then look at Eunhye and grab her hand.

" The class gonna start. Let's go ! " he pull her.

" Bye, U-know hyung " she wave goodbye at U-know. He smile and turn away to his class.

" Don't speak to stranger " said Jaejoong.

" He is not stranger. He already become my friend " she whine. She try to let her hand go. " Hyung, let me go "Jaejoong let her go and walk to the class.

" He left me again" Eunhye pout and walk to the class. The school day went by like usual. The bell ring. That mean it home time. Jaejoong didn't speak with Eunhye after that. That make Eunhye sad.

" Hyung, I wanna take my things at the locker. Wait for me, okay " Eunhye said and look at Jaejoong.

" Hmm..." Jaejoong just humming it.

" Okay, I'll go first " Eunhye said and walk out of the class. It just an awkward situation. Eunhye didn't know what was her fault. Jaejoong eye follow Eunhye until she dissappear from his sight. He sigh then take his bag and walk out of the class.

****

Eunhye open the locker and take out her books. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter